Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah...twitter been going in on home everyday since he vacated the belt. After he signed to fight Liam Smith, they kicked it back into overdrive:wow:

Crazy thing though....they still gonna pay to watch him vs Liam Smith anyways:sas2:
Will you be paying breh? :youngsabo:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yup.

Boxing has always been damned if you do, damned if you don't.

nikka went out of his way to make the fight more difficult for himself because he knew it would be more exciting but nikkas still wanna "but but but" over a foty type fight :beli:

fam nikkas in the Barclays actually boo'd the 10 seconds he actually boxed n moved around :snoop:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nikka went out of his way to make the fight more difficult for himself because he knew it would be more exciting but nikkas still wanna "but but but" over a foty type fight :beli:

fam nikkas in the Barclays actually boo'd the 10 seconds he actually boxed n moved around :snoop:

shyt was crazy.

Any time Thurman took a breather or moved around a lil, nikkas were ready to crucify the guy.

I'm noticing that a lot of casuals been loving the way Porter was attacking in that fight. nikka was running right into hooks, but fukk it because he got Thurman to the ropes where he could throw some bullshyt flurry where hardly anything lands flush. Clean punching be damned. :francis:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Watched the Eubank/Joshua card last night. It's crazy how little we (American boxing fans) support our sport compared to our friends across the water.

They're literally camping out in back alleys and lining up to buy tickets for an Ernie Smith/______ McCallum/Random british guy card like its a new type of tea coming out :wow:

While we got boxing aficionados over here who wont part with $100 twice a year to see a live card or buy multiple PPVs a year. A shame really.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

I'm not trying to front on Keith at all. But while he did go out of his way to be more in harms way, he tossed his ring command in the bushes, and kicked back relaxed on the ropes like he lived there. And those things clearly lost him a few rounds IMO. Especially because Porter was trying to engage and was there to be hit.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
'm noticing that a lot of casuals been loving the way Porter was attacking in that fight. nikka was running right into hooks, but fukk it because he got Thurman to the ropes where he could throw some bullshyt flurry where hardly anything lands flush. Clean punching be damned. :francis:

i mentioned this in the fight thread but i was sitting next to porter stans on both sides of me man..i was arguing with one of these nikkas on the wild shyt shawn was doing...and then the other i mentioned how kell beat that ass and he was giving me like 20 reasons why that loss wasnt legit with the :francis: on his face lol.,.i guess porter won some fans after beating broner :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watched the Eubank/Joshua card last night. It's crazy how little we (American boxing fans) support our sport compared to our friends across the water.

They're literally camping out in back alleys and lining up to buy tickets for an Ernie Smith/______ McCallum/Random british guy card like its a new type of tea coming out :wow:

While we got boxing aficionados over here who wont part with $100 twice a year to see a live card or buy multiple PPVs a year. A shame really.

its pretty much a given american boxing fans are terrible lol...in america..if youre not engaging in constant fukkery or fukking nikkas up..no attention

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i mentioned this in the fight thread but i was sitting next to porter stans on both sides of me man..i was arguing with one of these nikkas on the wild shyt shawn was doing...and then the other i mentioned how kell beat that ass and he was giving me like 20 reasons why that loss wasnt legit with the :francis: on his face lol.,.i guess porter won some fans after beating broner :manny:

nikkas just hate Broner man. Any time #AboutBillions takes any semblance of an L, cats are jizzing in their pants. Porter has had about a handful of good fights and Broner and Brook ain't in that handful.

My wife can't stand the way Porter fights so when Broner dropped him in the 12th she was like :ohlawd::stylin::feedme:

Brook did control Porter better, but he boxed like he was trying to stop a pitbull from running out the yard and attacking somebody. :whoa:
On the other hand Thurman boxed like that pitbull already bit somebody and he was trying to put the dog down. :demonic:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

Yep. I have noticed that as well and the Eubank-GGG negotiations show it. Eubanks is negotiating PPV revenue over there and likely will make more than GGG for the fight and get $3-4 million, at least, I think.

Over here that would be a standard HBO card and Eubanks would be getting paid like 500k.