Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It's weird to me how cocky Keith has gotten since winning this fight last weekend. Dude first of all was basically given a gift, because I thought Porter won. Honestly all these new 147 guys are garbage, outside of Spence. All of them are C+ to B- fighters to me. Thurman would get his ass whooped by any of the top future HOFers (Manny, BATB, and of course Floyd). I can't wait for Errol to take over this weak fukking weight class. Also can't wait for Crawford to move up and eat up these weak guys. God 147 is weak as hell, imo. Only elite talent is Spence, man. Rest are fukking garbage.
Spence still got questions surrounding him I can't crown him until his best win is someone better than bum ass Algieri and t craw got shaken up by a fw. I don't see his chin holding up at 147 tbh.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's weird to me how cocky Keith has gotten since winning this fight last weekend. Dude first of all was basically given a gift, because I thought Porter won. Honestly all these new 147 guys are garbage, outside of Spence. All of them are C+ to B- fighters to me. Thurman would get his ass whooped by any of the top future HOFers (Manny, BATB, and of course Floyd). I can't wait for Errol to take over this weak fukking weight class. Also can't wait for Crawford to move up and eat up these weak guys. God 147 is weak as hell, imo. Only elite talent is Spence, man. Rest are fukking garbage.
Keith Thurman has been the same mouthy dude since he first showed up. His gimmick is being cocky and talking shyt. The Porter fight didn't make him any more cocky than he has always been.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
That's.true. If Thurman held as much as Kell did, you know nikkas would be bytching.

But Keith had already said before the fight that he wasn't gonna hold like Kell did. Even though there were plenty of times that he would have benefited from doing so. But he kept to his word, so I give him props for that

A lot of hardcore boxing fans are like wrestling neckbeard in the sense that they will never be happy. :beli:

And if you do appease to these nikkas you will either have a short career quickly followed by bushes or you will make no money.

That's why I just :mjlol: at nikkas who sit behind a desk all day telling dudes to fight like Rocky and then they the same ones all :to: when a nikka brain turns to mush at 35yrs old.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
A lot of hardcore boxing fans are like wrestling neckbeard in the sense that they will never be happy. :beli:

And if you do appease to these nikkas you will either have a short career quickly followed by bushes or you will make no money.

That's why I just :mjlol: at nikkas who sit behind a desk all day telling dudes to fight like Rocky and then they the same ones all :to: when a nikka brain turns to mush at 35yrs old.

Yup.

Boxing has always been damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Shawn looked bad in that fight and was still close(but clear win for brook). Terrible fight to watch though:heh:

People act like he boxed circles around Porter.

Yeah man, it was very close... I watched it on the Boxnation feed and the (very, very British) commentators had Porter winning