Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
9wDk08TLd.jpg
"I ain't no one time champ"

:bustback: @ Thurman

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
"I ain't no one time champ"

tumblr_inline_nyhxuyPhJT1tfmuex_500.gif

Fight will happen beginning of 2017

Lil Kee Kee already said one more fight for each N then unify...N the Berto fight been made (allegedly)

Swift vs Berto
Thurman vs WBA mando

Hopefully Thurman doesn't take a 6 month vacay playing the flute N he stays away from Costco

Definitely shots fired

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
[VIDEO] GARY RUSSELL JR. GUNNING FOR LEE SELBY AND VASYL LOMACHENKO REMATCH; SAYS SIX MORE FIGHTS AND HE'S DONE || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"Maybe six more fights for me and I'm done...we're trying to unify my WBC world title against Lee Selby...before my career is over and done with, he has to fight me again,"
stated WBC featherweight champion Gary Russell Jr., who talked about his future plans and a potential rematch with Vasyl Lomachenko. Check it out!

When a fighter starts counting down the fights until he's retiring, he's already standing with 1 foot out the door imo:manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

:whoo::ohlawd::banderas:

#Thurminators have both the #1 AND #2 most viewed fights in PBC history:wow:

@LauderdaleBoss @King P @GREENandYELLOW

keith has an IT factor, same like Broner...Al needs to figure out a way to crossover Keith (and keep him from being a victim of his personal non c00nery fukkery)..Keith should be the marquee fighter of PBC for real

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
keith has an IT factor, same like Broner...Al needs to figure out a way to crossover Keith (and keep him from being a victim of his personal non c00nery fukkery)..Keith should be the marquee fighter of PBC for real

Thurman has only been put in positions to succeed since PBC began though...Haymon's doing a good job with him imo

Thurman vs Guerrero: Debut of PBC on NBC

Thurman vs Collazo: Debut of PBC of ESPN

Thurman vs Porter: PBC on CBS in the middle of summer and no other big time Boxing events or Sport events in general on the air.

If it continues at this pace, Thurman vs Swift or AB can DEFINITELY do 4 million viewers which is excellent for Boxing:blessed: