Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Paulie's lack of power wasn't the reason he got blitzed by Porter. It's his shytty defense. He would go straight back with his chin up and get immobilized with jabs and then get hit with flush power shots after that. Paulie did try to fight back when he was hurt instead of boxing and you know the rest of the story.

I think Thurman destroys Matthysse. If Alexander, Zudah, and Swift's footwork can trouble him, then I know Thurman'r running ass feet will. Plus hell be landing bombs from all types of angles. I mean any time Ruslan landed on him, he was getting knocked back 2 and 3 feet. Molina dropped him twice. I'm pretty sure Lucas ain't walking through Thurman bombs. Plus with the way he start off fast. He might clip Lucas early.

Thurman can definitely crack, but he doesn't always maximize his power and when that happens against better fighters, we truly start seeing the limitations of his power. It's not overrated, because Porter is tough as fukk. It's like when nikkas were saying Manny''s power is overrated against Margarito and Clottey, but nikkas forgetting those dudes got iron chins and will.

I wanna see how Porter responds to being hit after this fight because he got caught with some heavy shyt.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
When Errol Spence Jr KOs Bundhu...you'll see the difference between Thurman's speed + power and Truth's power/speed/placement/timing/accuracy @Knicksman20 :mjpls:

I was gonna say nah but Thurman is gonna be watching this fight too.:mjpls:

It’s interesting, he has his title eliminator against Bundu. That’s going to be a brilliant gauging point on Errol Spence and his skills. I expect him to try and come out in terrific fashion to try and make a big statement to show off his skills and his talent to the world. Styles make fights. The whole world of boxing expects big things from him. I was the prospect of the year. Errol Spence was the prospect of the year. I see him as a few steps behind. I expect him to catch up very soon, and I look forward to the challenge when the challenge presents itself,” said Thurman.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You know nikkas are done boxing once they get one of these types of interviews.
Best I've Faced: Marcos Maidana - Ring TV

Not even surprised by the answers either. He gave dudes they respect too.

good best ive faced...gave ortiz his respects as his hardest puncher..im very surprised devon was not picked in any category...devon had an easier time beating him than anyone else

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
good best ive faced...gave ortiz his respects as his hardest puncher..im very surprised devon was not picked in any category...devon had an easier time beating him than anyone else

Yeah true, but you seen how he glossed over that fight talking about it was an intestinal infection. :rudy:

Yeah your least competitive fight of your career where you got outboxed soundly and dropped to boot is because you had a stomach ache. :camby:

He's still cool though.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I tried to ask Robert what's good with Maidana. The guy next to me did and he basically gave the :manny:

I think he's done

Yup. It was a nice run. Dude living the good life now.

The only fights that didn't happen were the Thurman and Ghost fights, but I can live with that.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yup. It was a nice run. Dude living the good life now.

The only fights that didn't happen were the Thurman and Ghost fights, but I can live with that.
I always thought Ghost would've gotten his ass whooped against Chino.

The Thurman one had me tight because Maidana agreed to fight him, then pulled out when his team did their scouting report on One Time, basically said "he's too big :whoa:

If that ain't a duck, I don't know what is