Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
that security was crazy..when i went to meet up with you at that main entrance during that heavyweight "go home" fight after thurman-porter..security still wouldnt let nikkas go past unless that that promoter pass around the neck :russ:..shyt was kinda ridiculous
Word, security got a little too crazy. When I went up to the lobby, nikkas literally pushed me out the door :laff:

Barclays security be something else. Way more hands on than MSG

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
STRONGEST
Adrien Broner:
I know people think I gave him the beating of his life but trust me, Adrien is really strong. The last round against him he came at me like a true warrior, asking for more and more.

:aboutbillions:
Whats this from breh?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
When Errol Spence Jr KOs Bundhu...you'll see the difference between Thurman's speed + power and Truth's power/speed/placement/timing/accuracy @Knicksman20 :mjpls:
I like the way erroll is being managed. Hopefully next is a step up. I think Lamont might be a good look. I just hope they don't throw him Kell Brook without a stepping stone in between.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I like the way erroll is being managed. Hopefully next is a step up. I think Lamont might be a good look. I just hope they don't throw him Kell Brook without a stepping stone in between.

Lamont Peterson, Konstantin Ponomarev, & Sammy Vasquez all turned the opp to face Spence...so Spence fighting Leonard Bundhu next.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Breh, Dawson is still rebuilding. Let him get fully back on track and then that fight with BeterBeast is always there in the future and it'll be bigger if they keep winning.

BeterBeast KOing Dawson now will mean about as much as Broner going to some buffet in Argentina and knocking out Chino. fukking pointless when nikkas ain't ready.

broner hits him with one body shot and he throws up for bout an hour.:lolbron: