Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
I think if Pacquiao beats Broner, the public is gullible enough to believe Pac is "back" and start calling for a rematch with a "now healthy Pacquiao" vs Floyd which will = another easy $100+ million for Money Mayweather.

Definitely. A win over AB coupled with his dominant win over Bradley is gonna have the Pactards thinking Jesus gave him a second prime :russ:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I think if Pacquiao beats Broner, the public is gullible enough to believe Pac is "back" and start calling for a rematch with a "now healthy Pacquiao" vs Floyd which will = another easy $100+ million for Money Mayweather.

I also think that if Broner beats Pacquiao, Floyd will come back to fight him in May...that's the only way Floyd fights Broner imo, because then he would have a reason to do so (the $$$ for that would be at least a $40-50 million payday for Floyd)
@seemorecizzy ,what he said.^^^^^^^^^^^

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Broner gonna get EMBARRASSED in that fight if true. No disrespect.

Ain't no disrespect there breh.

Pacquiao has dominated top tier opponents (DLH, Morales, Bradley, Cotto, etc) so him doing similar to AB wouldn't be out of the question:manny:

I always thought AB has the tools to pull the upset, if the fight happens, but heavily favoring Pacquiao is correct

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
PBC = Keith Thurman ($1.4 mill) vs Shawn Porter ($1 mill) has only a combined $2.4 million payout.

HBO = GGG ($2 mill) vs Wade ($500k) with a combined 2.5 mill payout

@charknicks...HBO paying more to make GGG/Wade then PBC is for Thurman/Porter, but PBC is supposed to be the one who over pays their fighters for weaker matchups:sas2:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
97g circle jerk in chat room form. :scust:

Bet Canelo vs Smith sells over 300k but I thought 97k was all it took to have a successful ppv to that fat fukk. :jbhmm:

I'm saying if Fat Dan posted here he'd be master teacher*black Jesus*100000 then squared.

And if Lampley posted here?!? #BangBangBangSquad and he ain't talkin bout no ladies

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
PBC = Keith Thurman ($1.4 mill) vs Shawn Porter ($1 mill) has only a combined $2.4 million payout.

HBO = GGG ($2 mill) vs Wade ($500k) with a combined 2.5 mill payout

@charknicks...HBO paying more to make GGG/Wade then PBC is for Thurman/Porter, but PBC is supposed to be the one who over pays their fighters for weaker matchups:sas2:

Don't forget TR put up $11MM between manny and BATB their #1 n #2 welters. I'm sure PPV did less than 500k