Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Senior Editor for Laker Nation LBC native Corey Hansford comes on to talk all things Lakers with Kosher. Corey expresses why he feels Luke Walton can be a coach the Lakers can build around. He praises the Lakers draft picks with Ingram and Zubac. What the Lakers young guys should work on in the summer and who the Lakers should possibly be looking at towards free agency. He also gives his take on the Rose to Knicks trade. Corey tells us if you check the numbers Rose's last season is very similar to Clarkson's as well. With UFC 200 around the corner, Corey gives his picks on who he believes is going to win and how he is excited for the card.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron:
Gawdquiao coming back yall... that fight might make Mr 49-0 come back for 50

just imagine.. whips the fake ass floyd, then whips the real one #back2back
:banderas:

I literally laughed out loud at this:russ:

Winner of AB/Pacquiao gets Floyd Mayweather Jr in May 2017.....loser gets Danny Garcia:mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Hook to the body

tumblr_mv35cgF1is1sbk9kro1_250.gif

That delayed reaction...that lets you know that shyt HURT:whew:

Red shorts blocked all three of the shots upstairs with his high guard like "That's all you got?:smugbiden:" , dude in the purple shorts was like "oh yeah...how about this one then:birdman:" and then threw the perfect left hook to the body, Red shorts looked him in the eyes like "fukk was that you just hit me with?:ld:" and tried to walk it off.....then his own body was like ":whoa: nikka...he just pushed our kidney into our spine nikka gotdamn!!! Man down!!!!:damn:" and he hit the canvas doing a barrel roll:heh:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Canelo vs Smith is basura but I fukk wit it if it means Nelo is gonna campaign at 154

He and we can feast for years off of the great matchups at 154

I still ain't buying that shyt tho :usure:

walters chin aint all that bad cause he beat that sosa dude and the judges fukked up.

damn it @yawn when is walters coming back man..:snoop:

Last I heard he thot he'd be free 4 months after this April

But out the blue top ranked got him wrapped up in contract litigation

They might do him like they did Mikey
I thot @mr. smoke weed went through that so hopefully #AxeGang didn't have to go through that
full

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Lol why would it
Floyd embarassed him
Why does beating broner have to do with floyd
That only worked in maidanas case cause he fought Broner before he fought floyd

I think if Pacquiao beats Broner, the public is gullible enough to believe Pac is "back" and start calling for a rematch with a "now healthy Pacquiao" vs Floyd which will = another easy $100+ million for Money Mayweather.

I also think that if Broner beats Pacquiao, Floyd will come back to fight him in May...that's the only way Floyd fights Broner imo, because then he would have a reason to do so (the $$$ for that would be at least a $40-50 million payday for Floyd)

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
[VIDEO] KEITH THURMAN CLOWNS CANELO ALVAREZ FOR "DUMBEST CATCHWEIGHT"; COMMENTS ON CANELO VS. GOLOVKIN IN 2017 || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"I could care less, man...it's not my division...it is weird...obviously that far out, there's no real hard evidence of a contract...just sit back and wait for some more news...don't jump to conclusions...it's weird, Canelo's been competing at 155, right, the dumbest catchweight in the world," stated undefeated welterweight champion Keith Thurman, who shared his thoughts on news that Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin will be on hold until fall of 2017. Check it out!

Canelo should call him out at 154 and then see what's what:demonic:

Shopping cart Keith acted like a bytch for a whole 14 months and is now talking shyt :heh:

Oh boxing how I love you so

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
That delayed reaction...that lets you know that shyt HURT:whew:

Red shorts blocked all three of the shots upstairs with his high guard like "That's all you got?:smugbiden:" , dude in the purple shorts was like "oh yeah...how about this one then:birdman:" and then threw the perfect left hook to the body, Red shorts looked him in the eyes like "fukk was that you just hit me with?:ld:" and tried to walk it off.....then his own body was like ":whoa: nikka...he just pushed our kidney into our spine nikka gotdamn!!! Man down!!!!:damn:" and he hit the canvas doing a barrel roll:heh:

I had to post it

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

"I have it under good authority that (Pacquiao) is fighting Broner in an October pay-per-view. So he's going to be fighting a month after Canelo because he has September."

GB & TR beefing is causing us to receive breaking news?:ohhh:

I'll take it, but with a grain of salt until I see it officially announced:manny:

Pending thread title:

"Manny Pacquiao & @Black_Jesus vs Adrien Broner & @Newzz....Halloween Havoc:demonic:"

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Broner gonna get EMBARRASSED in that fight if true. No disrespect.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Shopping cart Keith acted like a bytch for a whole 14 months and is now talking shyt :heh:

Oh boxing how I love you so

Gotta sell that fight fam :manny: I'd prefer this than most of the shyt we get now a days as a build up. :francis:

Mayorga came thru in the wrong era man he would have made Killing in the social media era. :ohlawd: God forbid he would have learned English :whew:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Dan Rafael chat wrap 6/24:

- Fury pulling out is probably part injury, part being out of shape. Everyone around him questions his current conditioning. It does smell like BS.
- Picking Thurman, but that isn't a given.
- Steve Willis will ref Porter vs. Thurman.
- Purses: Thurman - $1.4 million, Porter - $1 million.
- It makes sense for the winner of Thurman-Porter to fight Garcia, but with the way PBC drags things out, who knows. Garcia will probably end up fighting Berto next.
- Canelo has not responded to anything regarding making a GGG fight. He has been destroyed on social media.
- Adonis Stevenson has his fight with Williams and then must fight a mandatory.
- Beterbiev is working his way to become Kovalev's mandatory.
- Expects Provodnikov to fight again.
- Announced today: Chad Dawson vs. Eleider Alvarez on the Stevenson-Williams card July 29th.
- Good chance Mikey Garcia returns on the LSC-Framption card July 30th.
- Pauli Malignaggi likely to fight Paul Bracero on the July 30th Frampton-LSC card.
- Vera is tough, but doubts he upsets Korobov.
- BJS does not want to fight GGG and the only way he would take the fight right now is if he gets crazy money. Fighters know they don't just risk a loss vs. GGG, they risk being hurt because of his power.
- GGG's next fight is most likely Eubank Jr. Eubank Jr. is a good fighter who GGG should beat pretty easily.
- Schaefer has not aligned himself with a network yet. He will probably promote some PBC cards as part of his overall business.
- Too premature to assume Pacquiao vs. Broner will happen. Pacquiao just finished "senator school" and Arum says he currently isn't planning anything for him.
- Expects Canelo vs. Smith to bomb on PPV...and it deserves to.
- Right now, Joshua vs. Wilder? Wilder.
- Sosa stopping Fortuna isn't a total surprise. Sosa is a good puncher and Fortuna's chin has been shaky.
- Thoughts on Eddie Hearn? Does a tremendous job overall, knows how to build up a fight, and easy to deal with.
- Great HW fight: Brewster vs. Liakhovich.
- The lawsuit by Povetkin against Wilder is a joke and will go nowhere.
- Told that at the end of this year NBC is done with their relationship with PBC.
- Groves vs. Murray is a toss up fight, picking Groves in a close one.
- Thoughts on if Mayweather is actually retired? Probably not.
- Crolla vs. Linares? Good fight. Favors Linares.
- Does not see anyone at 126 or 130 giving Lomachenko any real problems.