Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz how would u split up a pac-broner ppv purse? 70-30?:patrice:

Nope. Last fight, Bradley received $4 million and Pacquiao received $7 million in their 3rd bout. That was a 36-64 split in Pacquiao's favor.

I would think Pacquiao vs Broner does even better #'s, because Broner's draw in the sport > Bradley's, so the $$$ pot should be bigger & the minimum split I would start at is 64-36 in Pacquiao's favor.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

"I have it under good authority that (Pacquiao) is fighting Broner in an October pay-per-view. So he's going to be fighting a month after Canelo because he has September."

GB & TR beefing is causing us to receive breaking news?:ohhh:

I'll take it, but with a grain of salt until I see it officially announced:manny:

Pending thread title:

"Manny Pacquiao & @Black_Jesus vs Adrien Broner & @Newzz....Halloween Havoc:demonic:"

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:gladbron:
Gawdquiao coming back yall... that fight might make Mr 49-0 come back for 50

just imagine.. whips the fake ass floyd, then whips the real one #back2back
:banderas:

naw I don't think Floyd will take up for broner no more since they aint bros no more like they were when he went vs maidana.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
naw I don't think Floyd will take up for broner no more since they aint bros no more like they were when he went vs maidana.

I don't think it he will be taking up for Broner as opposed to another huge payday for relatively easy work with respect to Pacman but Floyd will always be wrong for hkm.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I think everyone would favor Pacquiao in the potential matchup. It's up to AB, if it happens, to prove all the doubters wrong, and I believe he can:aboutbillions:
He can if he runs manny into something. ManNY is a gawd tier boxer but he is 38 and struggles with ab's style. And this is boxing at the end of the day.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
After Manny beats Alotta Blubber N Bob/Al makes Pac vs Swift :whew:

Bitter enemies become Friends become bitter enemies once again :youngsabo:

#swiftset:demonic:

:Smugswift:
Swift has a worse chance against manny imo. Nikka couldn't catch herrea . Manny gone frustrate him. But then again all swift need is one clean shot upstairs. And swift is good at catching nikkas that get too agrressive :ohhh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

"I have it under good authority that (Pacquiao) is fighting Broner in an October pay-per-view. So he's going to be fighting a month after Canelo because he has September."

I'll take it, but with a grain of salt until I see it officially announced:manny:

Pending thread title:

"Manny Pacquiao & @Black_Jesus vs Adrien Broner & @Newzz....Halloween Havoc:demonic:"

#AboutBillions

PLEEEEASE let this be the last Saturday of the month which is the Florida vs UGA game :lawd:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

Pending thread title:

#AboutBillions

Taking bets

:shaq:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Hook to the body

tumblr_mv35cgF1is1sbk9kro1_250.gif