Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Nikka said ab and danny ain't draws. Okay you don't shyt about boxing, Like most lil g stans :mjlol:

He a fat Dan minion breh using his acronyms and all that :scust: I was writing a real response till I seen that wwsob shyt and said never mind :dame:

No wonder he in here mad at Canelo n hating on pbc.:martin:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Hello everyone,

Here is the four year plan hbo has for the lhw division.

HBO is looking to add a mega ppv fight. Jean pascal vs Chavez Jr. Canada vs Mexico. This is for the vacated NABF title. Early 2018. Build up will begin early 2017. Each guy will have 2 tune ups in 2017. Winner will face the winner of ward-kovalev.

Winners will spend 2019 having tuneups. Will face off fall 2020.

This is hbo's new business plan.
Wish you still posted serious sometimes breh :ld:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Guarantee Ward did no weight lifting or anything like that to put on that weight. All boxing drills/exercises and probably a lot of bodyweight exercises.

He has a s&c coach and weights were used but it was for squats, cleans etc stuff that helps with explosive movements. Even still he has to get to a weight where he feels comfortable to cut at, okay now what if he doesn't like how punches feel at that weight? then they have to start from scratch. Okay what if he takes the punches, feels comfortable cutting but doesn't feel power in his shots at the weight? Start from scratch but nah since a hockey player can add 15lbs no problem boxers should too :beli:

I have to literally do this process w my son's wrestling although we only work in regards to cutting 5 or maintaining n instead of punches it's tossing kids around n shyt.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Winner gets uncaged Chris algeria in 2030. :russ:

Knowing AL Haymon they not fighting anytime in between:mjlol:

Garcia just moved up from 140 not too long ago. He is not a true WW. Needs another 6 years to get acclimated to the weight.

Mayweather-Pacquaio has a 5-6 buildup. Promoters are gonna use a semi blueprint of that.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slow build is his only choice but I hate to say it. American fighters need a gimmick. Danny got the philly bacstory, ab is ab, Floyd gets cacs in they feelings, dre had a slow build. :usure:

So Spence is gonna have to fight bums and build a following. If he brings no money no big name will fight him. Right now if I'm a PETERSON or danny why fight errol when I can fight ab or sammy v or Kell Brook or thurman. Spence is gonna keep getting "ducked" :dame: if he offers no money. Hell if I'm lamont why not get my ass kicked by Danny and get a check. :martin:

He is in a similar spot Thurman was in. He really could just follow his blueprint & try to fight opponents he did.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish you still posted serious sometimes breh :ld:

I DO mix it up.

Yeah I am now viewed as a guy that knows absolutely nothing about boxing on here to newer posters but its :yeshrug:

It's real hard to be serious when you have the following going on:

You got a verbal agreement for a fight over a year away
PPV's for fights that aren't PPV caliber
A fighter getting sued for not fighting a steroid addict
The biggest fight in WW right now is happening on Saturday & these nyggas haven't fought in a year. Probably will be rusty, giving the viewers a bad product for about 3-5 rounds.

On the bright side, Richard Schaffer is back. He was really putting together strong cards before his exit.

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah I am now viewed as a guy that knows absolutely nothing about boxing on here to newer posters but its :yeshrug:

It's real hard to be serious when you have the following going on:

You got a verbal agreement for a fight over a year away
PPV's for fights that aren't PPV caliber
A fighter getting sued for not fighting a steroid addict
The biggest fight in WW right now is happening on Saturday & these nyggas haven't fought in a year. Probably will be rusty, giving the viewers a bad product for about 3-5 rounds.

On the bright side, Richard Schaffer is back. He was really putting together strong cards before his exit.

That wasn't a dis breh, sorry if it came across that way. You were a top ring poster not long ago (although sometimes I got you @synistr mixed up :yeshrug:)

Even though boxing has it's fukkery, we've had a fire year so far breh. And it's not even like you have to look far. PBC fpr every ehhh fight they have they have some fantastic one and have card of the year IMO. Manny retired by giving one of his finest perf time ormances over the next best WW. Uchi-Wally getting upset. Rise of Loma, return of Ward (plus he's fightin 3 times this year). 154 turning into heat rocks and those dudes WILL fight each other, entire 130 division, finally HW starting to get interesting etc. shyt boxing has been on normal ass TV for over a calendar year now breh! I went to a PBC card last week spent $140ish bucks and had the best time I've had in a long time (not including ms. smoke weed). Short version boxing is still crack come back and post as your normal self breh, The Ring especially OG thread is fire 6 days out of 7.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That wasn't a dis breh, sorry if it came across that way. You were a top ring poster not long ago (although sometimes I got you @synistr mixed up :yeshrug:)

Even though boxing has it's fukkery, we've had a fire year so far breh. And it's not even like you have to look far. PBC fpr every ehhh fight they have they have some fantastic one and have card of the year IMO. Manny retired by giving one of his finest perf time ormances over the next best WW. Uchi-Wally getting upset. Rise of Loma, return of Ward (plus he's fightin 3 times this year). 154 turning into heat rocks and those dudes WILL fight each other, entire 130 division, finally HW starting to get interesting etc. shyt boxing has been on normal ass TV for over a calendar year now breh! I went to a PBC card last week spent $140ish bucks and had the best time I've had in a long time (not including ms. smoke weed). Short version boxing is still crack come back and post as your normal self breh, The Ring especially OG thread is fire 6 days out of 7.

Yep....and on Sunday we rest like all boxing GAWDS should:obama: