Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm curious how much left i Stevenson
I used to like him really much cause I like athletic, explosive fighters but the bullshyt was too much after a point and I think it's safe to say he fukked up his career. ot money wise, I guess he is just fine but legacy wise...
Dunno why anyone would think superman would have fallen off. Maybe for ring rust but he's still fast and can throw that counter left on point.

He tucked up his boxing legacy for sure, but his career nah --Haymon made him a multi multi millionaire

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Dunno why anyone would think superman would have fallen off. Maybe for ring rust but he's still fast and can throw that counter left on point.

He tucked up his boxing legacy for sure, but his career nah --Haymon made him a multi multi millionaire
Yeah the rust plus the fact that he's old af especially for a fighter with a style like him.
And I also talked about the difference between his money and legacy but I think later (or more precisely the level of his competition) is also included into career.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
How come none of them dudes at 154 including J Rock are talking about #HammerHeads?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lubin been beasting so far, but dudes still a prospect.

He's prolly not on their radar yet.
He's where J Rock was a year and a half ago or so, around that time Breadman couldn't stop talking about how avoided J rock was.

154 about to be super hot. I think lubin ends up at 160 soon though.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He's where J Rock was a year and a half ago or so, around that time Breadman couldn't stop talking about how avoided J rock was.

154 about to be super hot. I think lubin ends up at 160 soon though.

He's only 20 right now and only 15 fights in breh.....J Rock was 25 and 20 fights in at the same point last year.

:whoa: on Lubin being pushed up against one of the 154lbers with a belt just yet because that means he would have to fight either Lara, Andrade, or J Rock (those will be the PBC belt holders by the end of 2016 at 154) too soon for my liking.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He's only 20 right now and only 15 fights in breh.....J Rock was 25 and 20 fights in at the same point last year.

:whoa: on Lubin being pushed up against one of the 154lbers with a belt just yet because that means he would have to fight either Lara, Andrade, or J Rock (those will be the PBC belt holders by the end of 2016 at 154) too soon for my liking.
Maybe I'm trippin :yeshrug:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Opinions here about the Eastern Euro wave rn?

I heard plenty of people saying they will take over now cause USA amateur system is weak.
I don't follow amateurs that much, what's true from this?

I doubt that they will take over btw but they are more represented than before no doubt about that though.