Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Swim without getting wet, breh

tumblr_o8o5kjvflF1u2ragso1_500.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:russ:

but for real man it seems you have a real problem Lauderdale boss.:patrice:

How do i even have a real problem tho...

I wasnt even comparing tapia to corrales...them dudes are levels apart from each other..
I was basically pointing out that they both recieved career ending type beatings from better fighters..but only one was able to still compete at the same level afterwards...

shyt is simple to understand but nikkas wanna act stupid on purpose just to make a lame ass joke.

I don't even hate or malice anybody here but:yeshrug::ehh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How do i even have a real problem tho...

I wasnt even comparing tapia to corrales...them dudes are levels apart from each other..
I was basically pointing out that they both recieved career ending type beatings from better fighters..but only one was able to still compete at the same level afterwards...

shyt is simple to understand but nikkas wanna act stupid on purpose just to make a lame ass joke.

I don't even hate or malice anybody here but:yeshrug::ehh:

I dont think he meant you have a real problem..unless im wrong i think he meant the person he quoted has a problem with you :patrice:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
alvarez after Williams since some people thought(including me) joe jr smith was next

I'm curious how much left i Stevenson
I used to like him really much cause I like athletic, explosive fighters but the bullshyt was too much after a point and I think it's safe to say he fukked up his career. ot money wise, I guess he is just fine but legacy wise...

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
yeah...cause I missed "with" before I input his name.

blackestofpanthers and lauderdaleboss seem to have a rivalry going on.

Ok I got you breh. My bad.:salute:

and for the record. I don't have a rivalry with that nikka. Dude been on my ignore list since the Broner/Khabib fight (when he was dissing me for no reason in that thread) I don't fukks with dude or quote him, reference him on anything or etc... He don't exist to me.

I come to the coli to talk boxing and build with my fellow brehs. I don't come here to tear down other brehs or sneak diss nikkas, but everybody is different. :manny:

So any beef, rivalry, animosity, etc towards me.... is one-sided on his part. I'm good over here. I just don't give a fukk about all that extra shyt.