Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Opinions here about the Eastern Euro wave rn?

I heard plenty of people saying they will take over now cause USA amateur system is weak.
I don't follow amateurs that much, what's true from this?

I doubt that they will take over btw but they are more represented than before no doubt about that though.
Eastern euro/old Soviet Union were not allowed to fight professionally until after 1996... The klits were the first to come through the door.. I'm guessing the talent was always there.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

shyt was a R-O-B-B-E-R-Y :smh:..ref was incompetent..but the judges were something else..teddy flipped his wig at the scores.....but still russell mora in the first mares-agbeko still takes the cake

augustus though in the rematch..no judges needed to be involved in that one

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
is ward's best win carl froch?

Or Kessler

i'd go with kessler..froch was competitive..i thought ward would have won a struggle like decision over kessler because i wasn't overtly impressed by him pre super 6...ward took kessler apart :huhldup:..i also won some money on a ward win and ward decision of any kind :lolbron:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
i'd go with kessler..froch was competitive..i thought ward would have won a struggle like decision over kessler because i wasn't overtly impressed by him pre super 6...ward took kessler apart :huhldup:..i also won some money on a ward win and ward decision of any kind :lolbron:
I found Kessler more competetive tbh Froch was outboxed AND bullied all night he barely won a few round if he even did

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Froch was doing ok in the latter if the rounds if my memory serves me?
He wasn't as dominated as the earlier rounds but commentators made it out like it would be some huge drama and like Froch would turn the tides and Ward would fight for his life :pachaha:

Only thing happened he wasn't dominated as much as before and maybe stole 1-2 rounds

overall Ward made it look very easy

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I always looked at Kessler as being Ward's best win.

That was the only time I can remember him not being the favorite to win and he washed dude. Nobody ever dominated dude like that. Not even #Godzaghe.

Froch got schooled too, but by then we all knew that was finna happen. (115-113 scorecards were bullshyt, Froch won 3 rds at best) Before Kessler, Miranda was Ward's best opponent. Miranda to Kessler is a big leap in competition.