Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Opinions here about the Eastern Euro wave rn?

I heard plenty of people saying they will take over now cause USA amateur system is weak.
I don't follow amateurs that much, what's true from this?

I doubt that they will take over btw but they are more represented than before no doubt about that though.

Nothing is true from it.

Do yall realize that we would realistically be sending Erickson Lubin, Devin Haney, Shakur Stevenson, and Charles Conwell to the 2016 Summer Olympics if Lubin & Haney didn't jump pro?:wow:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Nothing is true from it.

Do yall realize that we would realistically be sending Erickson Lubin, Devin Haney, Shakur Stevenson, and Charles Conwell to the 2016 Summer Olympics if Lubin & Haney didn't jump pro?:wow:
Idk, I really didn't get into amateur boxing so far but I believe you

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Opinions here about the Eastern Euro wave rn?

I heard plenty of people saying they will take over now cause USA amateur system is weak.
I don't follow amateurs that much, what's true from this?

I doubt that they will take over btw but they are more represented than before no doubt about that though.
EE will always have a large amount of champs/good fighters, because they have a strong strong amateur system (@Yuzo and @Amare's Right Hook know better than me). But I feel the US we'll always have the more 'top level' talent. Although Loma/Beterbiev/KKKov are p4pand one generational talent.