Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
MEDICAL ISSUE SIDELINES ABNER MARES; FIGHT WITH JESUS CUELLAR CANCELLED

Regrettably, due to a medical issue that renders former three-division world champion Abner Mares presently unable to fight in New York State, the Cuellar vs. Mares fight has been cancelled and will be replaced on the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING on CBS, Presented by Premier Boxing Champions, telecast next Saturday, June 25. Abner's condition is in no way life-threatening, nor was it revealed in a blood or urine test; there was no use of any drugs, including PEDs or other banned substances.

In honoring Abner's right to medical confidentiality, no further information will be released on this situation unless he chooses.

An announcement will be forthcoming with respect to the replacement bout that will open the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING on CBS, Presented by Premier Boxing Champions, broadcast.

injuries n peds fukkin up boxing in 2016:scust:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I hope fat dan is at the card tomorrow night so I can throw trash at him :blessed:

SN--how the fukk have I had my tickets so long and have no boxing t shirts or apparel :mjcry:

especially when there's this
221168-NPT.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I was more excited for Mares Cuellar then Thurman Porter :francis:

PBC need to get it tf together already :mjcry:

I cant even blame PBC for it...they cant control Mares being injured.

Jarrett Hurd vs Oscar Molina was a good opening fight, they gonna be moved up to co-main, but it's not strong enough for a co-main.

fukk:wow:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL