Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I honestly have no problem with Wilder/Arreola.

It's a last minute fight and Arreola is always entertaining and at least brings it. Yeah he hasn't looked all that good recently and got some decisions in real close fights that cats might disagree with, but that's how it is sometimes.

shyt should be entertaining for as long as it lasts and if lesser boxers can trouble Wilder or take him into the late rounds, Arreola definitely has a chance to make shyt interesting.

Ain't Wilder's fault Dopevetkin was trying to get his Ivan Drago on.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Like I said earlier , they wanted an in-house fighter for easier negotiations. I highly doubt that they even tried to talk with Stiverne's people, or anyone else for that matter

This is a bullshyt fight. Every person who at least has a little common sense can see this

Come on breh...why you gotta try and get disrespectful because The Dehydrated One, who had to climb off the canvas to beat Deric Rossy of all people (:mjlol:), wasn't picked on 4-5 weeks notice:dahell:

Besides, if Stiverne wasn't ready for Wilder on a FULL camp...what makes you think he would be ready with only 4 weeks PLUS his Manager & Promoter aren't even on speaking terms?:comeon:

Wilder vs Arreola is a decent matchup given the fact it's short notice:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I honestly have no problem with Wilder/Arreola.

It's a last minute fight and Arreola is always entertaining and at least brings it. Yeah he hasn't looked all that good recently and got some decisions in real close fights that cats might disagree with, but that's how it is sometimes.

shyt should be entertaining for as long as it lasts and if lesser boxers can trouble Wilder or take him into the late rounds, Arreola definitely has a chance to make shyt interesting.

Ain't Wilder's fault Dopevetkin was trying to get his Ivan Drago on.

You must not have common sense:troll:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Come on breh...why you gotta try and get disrespectful because The Dehydrated One, who had to climb off the canvas to beat Deric Rossy of all people (:mjlol:), wasn't picked on 4-5 weeks notice:dahell:

Besides, if Stiverne wasn't ready for Wilder on a FULL camp...what makes you think he would be ready with only 4 weeks PLUS his Manager & Promoter aren't even on speaking terms?:comeon:

Wilder vs Arreola is a decent matchup given the fact it's short notice:manny:
Stiverne was ready but just like Oscar against Manny, made a serious mistake the day of the fight and never hydrated properly. You're trying to pass off the dehydration like it's speculation, it happened, it was real. It's Stiverne and his camp's fault, but it was real.

Rossy is a decent boxer, proven to be so. Flash knock-down, yes, but he still got the decision. Arreola. 4 ass whoopings in a row including one to Stiverne, and I'm supposed to accept this horseshyt, lazy, BS "fight". In the words of Z-Ro on "Act Like That"...

I like Wilder, a lot, but ya'll got me feeling like @HARLEM AL , mad at everybody :birdman:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

JimmyV breaks down what happened in game 6 of the finals. He hopes that Steph doesn't get suspended for literally the last game of the season. No team has come back down from 3-1. JimmyV believes the NBA is up to something for the way this whole series has been going down. Kosher talks the CopaAmerica knockout game between USA vs Ecuador. First time USA has advanced to the semifinals in 21 years.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

I would be too if I was Breazeale:heh:

"When people say Charles Martin came over here and he talked a big game and he had the belt and he had this, honestly I think Charles Martin came over with the understanding that, 'Damn, Im gonna get my a** kicked:mjcry:' .........:ld:. Im over here with the understanding that Im doing the a** kicking, so we're 2 different guys:manny:"

:dead::dead::dead:

Last edited: