Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
or do you think this whole PBC matchmaking just flows from itself w/o any influence or decision from Haymon who is the creator of the whole thing? That's the trick Haymon did and why others tried to sue him, that he basically functions as a manager, consultant and promoter at the same time. Some of his fighters have contracts with smaller, no name promotion companies on paper but Haymon is really the person who runs this whole thing.

PBC and HBO on network front
Haymo ad Arum on promotion front

these are the players with the real power moves here, seems like it would be four but PBC is basically = Haymon while HBO is not = Arum.
Arum less and less influental btw, now I would say mainly HBO and Haymon/PBC

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
So if Loma doesn't fight Salido next, who do you think he should fight?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
So if Loma doesn't fight Salido next, who do you think he should fight?

vargas said that he's open to unify.

bob says his 3 options are salido,vargas, then walters.

im also hearing he might move up to 135.

oh yeah and gary said he would follow loma anywhere for a rematch.....

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
nice poster. Crawford looks meaner.

ClAddTKXIAA8RtB.jpg

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Ok. I still don't know which is which. But either way if Charlo wants to avoid a fight with j rock in exchange for a bigger payday them it's not a duck imo. Y'all gotta understand this is a business. Nobody wants to fight j rock cuz he has no fans. Sad but Tru

1. what makes nelo more than lil g? pac or may are retired so who else?

2.yes but what if someone made that "hes not a big draw" excuse vs easter,loma,Gonzalez.......I guess u would have to be okay with it.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

2.yes but what if someone made that "hes not a big draw" excuse vs easter,loma,Gonzalez.......I guess u would have to be okay with it.
Canelo tried to make the fight lil g chose to not make it happen.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Yeah but what fighters at 130 are draws? Chocalito is a side no matter who he fight. J rock is basically a small fish in an ocean. Those 3 nikkas you named are small fish in a lake

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
In that article you posted, Stiverne is talking about how his Manager & Promoter don't even get along:

"There were really big differences of opinion between Don King and Camille, and my manager chose to leave the team. Don King is a person who likes to control. It is intimidating, but Camille can be like that as well, and I believe that Don King did not like it," Stiverne said. "I still get along very well with Camille and we speak every day." In June of last year, Stiverne signed a three year contract with Don King, although their relationship had been marked by a contractual dispute that was the subject of legal proceedings. - See more at: Bermane Stiverne Eager To Step in, Face Deontay Wilder - Boxing News

But they were supposed to get together & hash out a deal for "The Dehydrated One" to face Wilder with only 4-5 weeks to prepare when they (King/Camille) are not even dealing with each other right now? :dwillhuh:

Nah...that wasn't a real option breh:manny:
Like I said earlier , they wanted an in-house fighter for easier negotiations. I highly doubt that they even tried to talk with Stiverne's people, or anyone else for that matter

This is a bullshyt fight. Every person who at least has a little common sense can see this