Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
#rocboyz got em shook....eyes wet, blinking n stuttering.... :wow:

I want Crawford to actually unify...same with all champs in divisions. but I don't think he staying at 140 too longer. read a min back that depending on the postol fight he only has 2, probably 1 fight left a 140.

but he has said that he wants m.garcia after he gets some tune ups so maybe he waits....maybe not.:yeshrug:

Can't wait to see Bud at 147. Anyone know how long his deal with Top Rank is?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Can't wait to see Bud at 147. Anyone know how long his deal with Top Rank is?

he just reupped with them so I know he cant leave arum anytime soon. ill try to see if I can find it or maybe red has told @Jae ? in one of the pod cast.

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
he just reupped with them so I know if he leaves arum anytime soon. ill try to see if I can find it or maybe red has told @Jae ? in one of the pod cast.
if he would try to leave Bob he would have to fight legal wars probably anyway.
Arum always offer a contract extension with a fight to his fighters and if they don't accept it they don't get that fight or pretty much any fight till their contract is up. And Arum does this a year or more before the contract would expire that's how he tries to chain the less and less fighter of him to himself.
See what happened to Mikey Garcia

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't blame him j rock is a nobody. If I was Charlo I would have announce me moving up as soon as I won against trout. Charlo should be gunning for lil g besides canelo gone move up too, eventually

the one that won against charlo - jermall; his mandatory is charles hatley; jermell's mandatory is j-rock

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
the one that won against charlo - jermall; his mandatory is charles hatley; jermell's mandatory is j-rock

Ok. I still don't know which is which. But either way if Charlo wants to avoid a fight with j rock in exchange for a bigger payday them it's not a duck imo. Y'all gotta understand this is a business. Nobody wants to fight j rock cuz he has no fans. Sad but Tru

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Ok. I still don't know which is which. But either way if Charlo wants to avoid a fight with j rock in exchange for a bigger payday them it's not a duck imo. Y'all gotta understand this is a business. Nobody wants to fight j rock cuz he has no fans. Sad but Tru
Who he would fight in 160 then? Jacobs and...?
Golovkin holds almost all the belts and so far it doesn't seem like Haymo wants his fighters against GGG. Jacobs and Quillin are in 160 for years but none of them fought Golovkin, why would Charlo do so then all that sudden coming up from 154?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

i mean won against trout

:patrice: really?
I thought Andrade comes as a madatory for Jermell and J. Rock is the mando for Jermall

andrade is not either of the charlos first mandatories

charles hatley and j rock are the charlos mandatories though...i wonder if i got them mixed around

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Can we just say the good Charlo and the bad charlo. I don't know which is which.
there's no agreement on that though... :manny:
I think Jermall, the one who beat Trout and the bigger puncher is the better out of the two but I heard opinions hat Jermell is the better. Jermell is less convincing imo, he arguably should have lost to Martiroyan and John Jackon also beat him pretty easily until he got KOd

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Who he would fight in 160 then? Jacobs and...?
Golovkin holds almost all the belts and so far it doesn't seem like Haymo wants his fighters against GGG. Jacobs and Quillin are in 160 for years but none of them fought Golovkin, why would Charlo do so then all that sudden coming up from 154?
Haymon don't make the decision. If you want a fight haymon will get out done Jacobs and quill on CHOSE to not fight lil g. I forgot all about Jacobs and kid chocolate tho. If I was the good Charlo I would go to 160 and look for the strap that Jacobs got and roll the dice against BJS if that's possible. :yeshrug:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Haymon don't make the decision. If you want a fight haymon will get out done Jacobs and quill on CHOSE to not fight lil g. I forgot all about Jacobs and kid chocolate tho. If I was the good Charlo I would go to 160 and look for the strap that Jacobs got and roll the dice against BJS if that's possible. :yeshrug:
Haymon has a big influence on them. He has money and money talks. They won't just choose Golovkin if Haymon doesn't want it. Or if they do they might find themselves out of PBC and opportunities against Haymon fighters next year.
Maybe now this will change idk... because Arum and Haymon supposedly buried the hatchet but I'm not sure that HBO and Haymon are straight because of that, probably they are still not.