Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz I see where you coming from bout Provo but

1) Broner never gets credit for his wins
2) Broner can't make 140 no more
3) Burns does even less for Broner

AB got the #1 fight on cable and sold more tix in DC than Peterson
And he did all dat wit Ashley Theophane

Imagine the #'s he does beating down a casual favorite :wow:

Burns would do better than you guys think. I don't think he'd win but he's not getting blasted out easily.

Why would you want to see it if you don't think Burns can win

Is you his bankruptcy accountant :ohhh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
because it was the first time we all saw bradley like badly hurt...it wasnt like the **** fight where dude's recovery powers were still on point....that was the story of the fight..bradley willingly took punishment after getting his bell rung early to the point he fell apart and seconds from being KO'ed in the final round..just to prove he was worthy of beating pacquiao...he really dug in to ruslan's body though..back when ruslan was eating his raw bear meats and had the eye of a siberian tiger :dame:.thats the only reason i can see how he stood up to thayt..if i remember bradley too also threw over 1,000+ punches in that fight to keep that mufukka off him
'Twas the night Tim Bradley became BATB :whew:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because, Prov is unranked at 147 and is about to be dropped in the 140 rankings pretty far....beating him doesn't lead AB anywhere, especially with Prov coming off a clear loss via John Molina and losing 4 of his last 7 bouts. It's a lose-lose bout imo.

He has AB's belt at 140...why not get it back if we can?:manny:

Then he can be a 5x, 5x, 5x, 5x, 5x World Champion:banderas:

booker-t-spinaroonie-o.gif

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:
Yo this guy really brought back the booker t :deadrose::dead::dead::heh:

Goat level posting :salute:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bradley is at fault for the prov hype
And by fighting like a idiot, unintentionally gave birth to the Zach Ryder/Chris algeri hype
His last round vs Vargas is probably the resson Vargas is getting a title shot despite getting schooled all fight

Bradley giving these dudes a style that they can run with...

Seemorecizzy all is true except for the Vargas part.

Vargas somehow became Sadam Ali's mando for the WBO belt, after he lost to Bradley for it. Bradley paid Ali step aside money (Bob did really because Monica don't play that) and then vacated to fight Pac. When he vacated, somehow the fight was Ali vs Vargas :manny:

Bad Ass all about giving back to boxing :wow:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz I see where you coming from bout Provo but

1) Broner never gets credit for his wins
2) Broner can't make 140 no more
3) Burns does even less for Broner

1. No, he doesn't
  2. I think he can if he actually entered training camp in shape.
  3. Beating Burns = winning another Championship which is something Prov cant help do and is coming off a loss to John Molina. Also Burns resume is on par with Prov's, or probably better, so I don't know why Prov gets discussed like he's actually higher than Ricky Burns.

AB got the #1 fight on cable and sold more tix in DC than Peterson
And he did all dat wit Ashley Theophane

Imagine the #'s he does beating down a casual favorite :wow:

It was because of Adrien Broner vs The Money Team...that's why everyone tuned in and came out to the venue. I don't want to see AB vs a guy who just lost to John Molina.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Burns would do better than you guys think. I don't think he'd win but he's not getting blasted out easily. And anybody that's seen me post here knows I'm far from a Broner fan. I just think it's a fun match up and would be fun to see Broner deal with the UK fans
Why would AB go to the UK breh?

Plus AB is trying to make waves at WW he shouldn't go back down to 140.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

JimmyV comes out swinging with some strong sentiments about how the NBA finals have been played so far. Both Kosher and JimmyV give major props to James and Irving holding it down for the Cavs in game 5. Lebron shows what he can do what he doesn't have to worry about Draymond being in the game. Kosher still doesn't believe Curry deserves the MVP. Kosher believes Warriors close it out in Cleveland with the return of Green. JimmyV thinks Warriors will close it out in 7.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Tuto Zabala: We won…period!
Calls Golden Boy press release "another attempt by Golden Boy to deceive the public and make false statements"
Tuto Zabala/All Star Boxing has declared victory after a jury decided Canelo Alvarez owes $8.5 million in damages.

“We are very pleased with the jury’s award of $8.5 million,” said Zabala. “We feel vindicated that the jury agreed with us that Canelo Alvarez acted inappropriately and was disloyal to the promoter that gave him his start in the U.S. The legal system worked here and found that Canelo was unjustly enriched by All Star Boxing’s labor and efforts. We have come to learn that Golden Boy has issued a press release stating that the Judge issued an order requiring the payment of its attorney’s fees and costs. This statement is entirely false. The Judge did not even discuss attorney’s fees, much less award attorney’s fees. This is just another attempt by Golden Boy to deceive the public and make false statements. We won. Period!”

:sadCanelo: