Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, but that's based on mandatories. JRock and Andrade are their mandatories ain't no hiding.
:lupe:

Caneloweight ain't doing nothing. He can't go up or down without duckin.
Disagree about Canelo, not cool at all what he did but he is still a very good fighter and would beat Liam Smith any day of he year.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The LG is :flabbynsick:.

I'm just praying for this FN to drop. :ohlawd:

That's why I left...Don making me wait an 1 1/2 hrs to start a game... then running no huddle going for it on 4th up by like 28

shyt killed 3 hrs of my night...was the last straw for me

Fight Night goin be a problem if we get the fighters we all want :banderas:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Burns as future Broner opponent? :usure:

Pls no, I don't really care about Burn in 2016 he doesn't deserve a shot at a belt in 140.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
That's why I left...Don making me wait an 1 1/2 hrs to start a game... then running no huddle going for it on 4th up by like 28

shyt killed 3 hrs of my night...was the last straw for me

Fight Night goin be a problem if we get the fighters we all want :banderas:

Lmaoo yeah that's him.

Aye, Fight Night league, multi player career mode, rankings sanctioning bodies, ppv purses etc
:whew:

EA worried about CACs and their UFC...boxing games been around forever.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Ricky Burns announced as opp for Figgy
:scust::beli::pacspit:

Ricky Burns possible opp for AB
:ohlawd::banderas::blessed:

:mindblown:

Ws over Prince Ofotsu, Josh King N a spaghetti eating Euro CAC named Michelle... Got y'all hyped on burns :dahell:

Burns won't last 6 RDS with AB
Burns as future Broner opponent? :usure:

Pls no, I don't really care about Burn in 2016 he doesn't deserve a shot at a belt in 140.

Ricky Burns is the WBA Junior Welterweight Super Champion....why would a fight against him be bad for Broner when it's an opportunity to fight for the belt you lost on the scales?

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz why not let Broner beat up Ruslan?

They gon bytch bout whoever he fights so

Why not let him KO one of the haters favorites

Then watch em get infuriated and become even more infatuated

Cause haters are just fans in denial :BandCampShining:

I have no desire to see Broner fight Provo.

You know who I would like to see him fight? Ricky Burns.

Nah

Ricky Burns went bankrupt ducking Broner

fukk that Scottish nikka

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Ricky Burns is the WBA Junior Welterweight Super Champion....why would a fight against him be bad for Broner when it's an opportunity to fight for the belt you lost on the scales?
Sorry I meant that to Burns. I take this L, I always forget that Burns is actually a champion now in 140 I still don't really want to believe it. So I wrote my comment in a belief he will be Broner's challenger.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz why not let Broner beat up Ruslan?

They gon bytch bout whoever he fights so

Why not let him KO one of the haters favorites

Then watch em get infuriated and become even more infatuated

Cause haters are just fans in denial :BandCampShining:

Because, Prov is unranked at 147 and is about to be dropped in the 140 rankings pretty far....beating him doesn't lead AB anywhere, especially with Prov coming off a clear loss via John Molina and losing 4 of his last 7 bouts. It's a lose-lose bout imo.

Nah

Ricky Burns went bankrupt ducking Broner

fukk that Scottish nikka

He has AB's belt at 140...why not get it back if we can?:manny:

Then he can be a 5x, 5x, 5x, 5x, 5x World Champion:banderas:

booker-t-spinaroonie-o.gif

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Burns isn't Super Champ just regular WBA

AB said he couldn't make 140...what reason is there to kill himself to make 140 win the belt N vacate it another time?? bragging rights to call yourself a 5, 6,7,8 time champion??...a number that nobody cares about once you look it up :mjlol:

Like I said Burns was said to be a shyt opp for Figgy...AB will kill Burns

Wanna stay at 140... Barthelemy, Figgy, Granados, Orozco, Troyanovsky all better Ws then Burns...hell pick up Imam from the bushes I'd rather see that :wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Burns isn't Super Champ just regular WBA

AB said he couldn't make 140...what reason is there to kill himself to make 140 win the belt N vacate it another time?? bragging rights to call yourself a 5, 6,7,8 time champion??...a number that nobody cares about once you look it up :mjlol:

Like I said Burns was said to be a shyt opp for Figgy...AB will kill Burns

Wanna stay at 140... Barthelemy, Figgy, Granados, Orozco, Troyanovsky all better Ws then Burns...hell pick up Imam from the bushes I'd rather see that :wow:

Winning Championships > not winning them. Yes, if he has the opportunity to pick up a 5th Championship....you go for it.

Who turns down Championship fights just because?:dwillhuh:

Ricky Burns calls out Adrien Broner in wake of historic WBA light-welterweight title win
RICKY BURNS has told Adrien Broner to "get his finger out" and fight him for the WBA light-welterweight title.
By Chris McKenna
PUBLISHED: PUBLISHED: 22:30, Sun, May 29, 2016
fb.png

tw.png

g-plus.png

m.png

sh.png

c.png

Ricky-Burns-674902.jpg

Ricky Burns celebrates after winning the WBA light-welterweight title against Michele Di Rocco

The Scot also said he would like to avenge his 2014 defeat by Terence Crawford - but in truth, he does not care who is in the opposite corner when he laces up the gloves.

And his modesty did not allow him to fully savour the feat he achieved on Saturday night at the Hydro in Glasgow.

Burns schooled Italian Michele Di Rocco to win the WBA light-welterweight title and write his name in the history books as Scotland's first three-weight world champion.

He dominated from the first bell before bringing an end to the fight when he stopped his man in the eighth as he also followed Cornish-born Bob Fitzsimmons and Croydon's Duke McKenzie as the third Briton to reign in three divisions.

"I don't consider myself one of the greats," he said. "I'm just one of the lads in the gym.

"It couldn't get bigger than this but to me it was just another fight. It is another belt for my wee boy to look at when he's older."

Burns' boy Leon will have to look in the spare room to find the glittering strap though, along with the WBO titles his dad won at super-featherweight and lightweight.

Burns, who now has a record of 40 wins, five defeats and a draw, does not leave them lying around the house or frame them to remember his remarkable achievements.

"That belt will lie in the spare room until the next fight comes around and I have to get it out for the press conference," he said as he pointed to his coach Tony Sims packing it into its silver case.

"If you walked into my house you wouldn't even think there was a boxer who lived there. There is no boxing stuff anywhere."

Burns only cares about the next fight and he will be on his phone this week even though he is heading off on holiday to check if promoter Eddie Hearn has been in touch with an offer.

"I'm not fussed about names, I would just take the biggest fight they can get for me," Burns said.

"Broner was the super champion, I fought for this belt because he didn't make the weight for his last fight. If he gets his finger out then that fight is an option. (WBO champion) Crawford is fighting (WBC champion Viktor) Postol in a unification and if he wins, why not? I would fight him again."

Burns' promoter Hearn added: "For Broner we would have to travel to the USA and his adviser Al Haymon's people have already been on.

"If they want to bring a sack load of money for Ricky to fight Broner in Vegas we will take it and I'm sure there would be a few Scots up for the trip."

Burns stepped in and said: "And I'm one of those Scots."

The Coatbridge man will allow himself a break first though and celebrations kicked off in Glasgow city centre in the early hours of this morning - but not like you would imagine.

"We will head into the city centre and hit McDonald's for a Big Mac and 20 chicken nuggets," added Burns before he set off for his post-fight party.[/QUOTE]

Al Haymon is already doing his job behind the scenes:smugbiden:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Burns would do better than you guys think. I don't think he'd win but he's not getting blasted out easily. And anybody that's seen me post here knows I'm far from a Broner fan. I just think it's a fun match up and would be fun to see Broner deal with the UK fans