Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have no desire to see Broner fight Provo.

You know who I would like to see him fight? Ricky Burns.
That was the right to make at 135 a few years ago before Broner moved up and Burns went through that bad stretch. I feel he's rehabilitated himself pretty well at 140 though. I thought he outboxed Omar and got jobbed in that decision. I think it's a good match up and even better if they can get Broner to the UK

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because it was the first time we all saw bradley like badly hurt...it wasnt like the **** fight where dude's recovery powers were still on point....that was the story of the fight..bradley willingly took punishment after getting his bell rung early to the point he fell apart and seconds from being KO'ed in the final round..just to prove he was worthy of beating pacquiao...he really dug in to ruslan's body though..back when ruslan was eating his raw bear meats and had the eye of a siberian tiger :dame:..if i remember bradley too also threw over 1,000+ punches in that fight to keep that mufukka off him
Bradley is at fault for the prov hype
And by fighting like a idiot, unintentionally gave birth to the Zach Ryder/Chris algeri hype
His last round vs Vargas is probably the resson Vargas is getting a title shot despite getting schooled all fight

Bradley giving these dudes a style that they can run with...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Bradley is at fault for the prov hype
And by fighting like a idiot, unintentionally gave birth to the Zach Ryder/Chris algeri hype
His last round vs Vargas is probably the resson Vargas is getting a title shot despite getting schooled all fight

Bradley giving these dudes a style that they can run with...

I was going to say this in my "last 5 AB opponents" post, but decided against it. You're 100% right breh...wish I could rep:wow:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
where the hell can i get links to boxing in HD after the fight airs?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Sign me up.
Let me get
Jermell vs Andrade. Jermall vs JRoc on the same card.:wow:

:feedme:
Andrade goes against the weaker Charlo?
and J. Rock vs Jermall? Then with Lara and these other two we will have three legitimate, strong champs in sww
we only need now Canelo to rescue the WBO belt from Liam Smith's fingers :wow:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Andrade goes against the weaker Charlo?
and J. Rock vs Jermall? Then with Lara and these other two we will have three legitimate, strong champs in sww
we only need now Canelo to rescue the WBO belt from Liam Smith's fingers :wow:

Yeah, but that's based on mandatories. JRock and Andrade are their mandatories ain't no hiding.
:lupe:

Caneloweight ain't doing nothing. He can't go up or down without duckin.