Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Speaking of Rigo (and Ward), does Roc Nation not care in trying to force feed us them and market them to casual fans? I just find it bad that Ward doesnt have a notable tune up already penciled in for next month
Ward doesn't have a tune up because he won't take less for it & HBO won't pay what him the usual rate.

PJTech

Pro
Daps
Tuto Zabala: We won…period!
Calls Golden Boy press release "another attempt by Golden Boy to deceive the public and make false statements"
Tuto Zabala/All Star Boxing has declared victory after a jury decided Canelo Alvarez owes $8.5 million in damages.

“We are very pleased with the jury’s award of $8.5 million,” said Zabala. “We feel vindicated that the jury agreed with us that Canelo Alvarez acted inappropriately and was disloyal to the promoter that gave him his start in the U.S. The legal system worked here and found that Canelo was unjustly enriched by All Star Boxing’s labor and efforts. We have come to learn that Golden Boy has issued a press release stating that the Judge issued an order requiring the payment of its attorney’s fees and costs. This statement is entirely false. The Judge did not even discuss attorney’s fees, much less award attorney’s fees. This is just another attempt by Golden Boy to deceive the public and make false statements. We won. Period!”

:sadCanelo:

canelo-alvarez-trial%20(5)_2.jpg

:damn:

He looks like a cartel leader who just got caught

@3Rivers

Can a smiley be made of this? :feedme:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@patscorpio remember when Jones beat Lebedev's ass but failed that shady drug test

Remember when Jones was ready to do it again but failed another shady drug test and lost 2M

Well #Bombzquad remembers and are know suing Hoevetkin for failing a legitimate drug test

Wilder using the devil's playbook against them

View media item 5006

1. No, he doesn't
  2. I think he can if he actually entered training camp in shape.
  3. Beating Burns = winning another Championship which is something Prov cant help do and is coming off a loss to John Molina. Also Burns resume is on par with Prov's, or probably better, so I don't know why Prov gets discussed like he's actually higher than Ricky Burns.

He showed up to the weigh in 2 hours late and still couldn't make weight

Broner said himself that he went days without eating and still couldn't make weight

You think he should kill himself to make weight for a wasteman like Burns

nikka looked like a sleepy zombie at the weigh in
1-Broner7_Photo-%C2%A9-Paul-%EF%80%A0Paparazzi%EF%80%A0-Jones_2016.jpg

Stop tryna kill him :damn:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@patscorpio remember when Jones beat Lebedev's ass but failed that shady drug test

Remember when Jones was ready to do it again but failed another shady drug test and lost 2M

Well #Bombzquad remembers and are know suing Hoevetkin for failing a legitimate drug test

Wilder using the devil's playbook against them

View media item 5006

He showed up to the weigh in 2 hours late and still couldn't make weight

Broner said himself that he went days without eating and still couldn't make weight

You think he should kill himself to make weight for a wasteman like Burns

nikka looked like a sleepy zombie at the weigh in
1-Broner7_Photo-%C2%A9-Paul-%EF%80%A0Paparazzi%EF%80%A0-Jones_2016.jpg

Stop tryna kill him :damn:

I know...he was totally drained, but we don't know what weight he entered camp at breh:manny:

He was overweight by only .04 lb and couldn't lose it. He was all "cut water weight" out:yeshrug:

If he entered camp around 150-155, he'd easily be able to make 140. The fact he wasn't able too means he started off too high entering camp.

Remember, he's only 26 years old. There's no reason he cant make it when he was only overweight by 1/4th of a pound:manny:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Watched the Porter-Thurman sparring...i think rounds 9+ will be critical for Porter. I can see him escaping Porter rushing in for most the fight but some body work might slow that down. Porter has to jab his way in tho I saw him working on this (recently) and not smothering his work.

Keith been getting beat up by Edner Cherry? Boy got black eye and some mo sh*t.
:ohhh:

Last edited:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@krackdagawd Loma only averaged 500k breh

Slight dip from his last fight and it peaked lower too :unsure:

So he won't go for the WBC again?

Winner has to fight Dejan

I'm the only one here who rooted for Linares but he ducked Dejan

Linares wins and I fully expect him to give up the WBC