Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
How he look?:sas1:
he looked like prov:yeshrug:......he got tagged all night and kept coming forward despite being hit with shots that would put most fighters to sleep. which is why everybody said he could test broner. I think we all know the fight would be heavily in broner's favor, but the way prov keeps coming no matter what you hit em with would be interesting against broner who's still a mental midget.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hatin' ass @Jello Biafra tried to coin him Boring Ass :scusthov: I won't even spell out the rest. So I had to flip that. Say I'm far and away the biggest Bradley fan on here @The Fukin Prophecy being another member of #BradleyBunch. I'm interested to see what BA does next. His punch resistance has seemed to dissipate, but in all other area's he's looked damn good. Manny Pac just has his number. I think if he fought Vargas again, he beats Vargas 8-4, 9-3 w a point for a KD (body shot).
Motivated Timmy whoops Vargas ass...

I didn't take much from that Packeyow fight...He always been a step too quick for Timmy and it showed yet again...

Wish we could see Timmy Vs Swift/Thurman/Porter but that ain't happening...

I know Timmy wants to move up to 154, he hinted that several but that's a bad move imo...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
he looked like prov:yeshrug:......he got tagged all night and kept coming forward despite being hit with shots that would put most fighters to sleep. which is why everybody said he could test broner. I think we all know the fight would be heavily in broner's favor, but the way prov keeps coming no matter what you hit em with would be interesting against broner who's still a mental midget.

Honestly, dude is valueless to a fighter the stature of Adrien Broner at this point.

Broner facing a guy who got outboxed by a guy he gave a boxing clinic to is a bad matchup. Unless a belt is on the line, there's no need for us to see or think about that fight ever again.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Everybody looking at Joel Diaz like.........

i

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Honestly, dude is valueless to a fighter the stature of Adrien Broner at this point.

Broner facing a guy who got outboxed by a guy he gave a boxing clinic to is a bad matchup. Unless a belt is on the line, there's no need for us to see or think about that fight ever again.
i'm not even arguing it should happen anymore, just that it would be an intriguing matchup...especially with broner's tendency to have mental lapses in the ring. but prov fukked that up by losing. the demand isn't gonna be there anymore.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Fam AB fighting Money Team jobbers I don't like Prov and he is def an overrated jobber but let's not act like AB is above fighting dude. He is def a better fighter but we've seen AB lose to fighters he is better than.

I can see AB not taking this fight seriously after seeing last Sat fight and have a struggle camp and having a rough night w dude. He is a jobber but a jobber with a "name" I've been out the loop but any news on who AB was looking at as a next opponent? If it's not a top guy a Prov fight would be cool and would do #s.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Fam AB fighting Money Team jobbers I don't like Prov and he is def an overrated jobber but let's not act like AB is above fighting dude. He is def a better fighter but we've seen AB lose to fighters he is better than.

I can see AB not taking this fight seriously after seeing last Sat fight and have a struggle camp and having a rough night w dude. He is a jobber but a jobber with a "name" I've been out the loop but any news on who AB was looking at as a next opponent? If it's not a top guy a Prov fight would be cool and would do #s.

There is no point to fight Provodonikov...there was a reason to fight Ashley Theophane (AB vs TMT Beef was hot at that time, he capitalized on it to put up record SPIKE #'s & sell out the venue).

There won't be any big money involved to fight Provodonikov and its also a "no credit will be given" fight bc beating someone who lost 4 of his last 7 bouts including being outboxed by John Molina Jr (a Broner shut out victim) is expected.

It's all risk, no reward. What would be the point of that fight if no belt on the line? The only reason yall give is "hopefully AB is distracted in camp and is not focused so that a fight would possibly be interesting against Prov"...which is not a good reason for a fight imo.

Why fight someone who was clearly beaten by someone you dominated? Makes no sense to me.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah, if Ruslan can get another decent win, or string some KOs over some career mode nikkas than yeah a Broner fight aint bad if nothing better can be made....

but as of now its not really a good fight. He'd be coming off of a loss where he was the favorite to win to fight a guy that would now be favored to beat him.

I don't even think Provo is washed up. He just fights stupid and is now in his feelings because he lost another competitive fight against a guy that would stylistically compliment him. He doesn't look like he lost a step or his punch resistance is down or he''s gunshy. Dude just doesn't put all his tools together when he needs to which is problem for most C+/B- boxers anyway.

Ricky Burns at a catchweight is a better fight for Broner than Ruslan right now. :manny:

Finally seen the HBO card.

#FelixFederation looked good. He was shooting some nasty crisp counters. :scust: I thought the stoppage was cool. nikkas gotta start punching back or try to hold or do something.

Loma was mad impressive. That was a Crawford type performance but without looking bad/beatable for the 1st round or 2. I don't know where the Rican Hakeem from Empire goes after this. He got boxed up pretty bad and then hit with a KO of the year for good measure.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
There is no point to fight Provodonikov...there was a reason to fight Ashley Theophane (AB vs TMT Beef was hot at that time, he capitalized on it to put up record SPIKE #'s & sell out the venue).

There won't be any big money involved to fight Provodonikov and its also a "no credit will be given" fight bc beating someone who lost 4 of his last 7 bouts including being outboxed by John Molina Jr (a Broner shut out victim) is expected.

It's all risk, no reward. What would be the point of that fight if no belt on the line? The only reason yall give is "hopefully AB is distracted in camp and is not focused so that a fight would possibly be interesting against Prov"...which is not a good reason for a fight imo.

Why fight someone who was clearly beaten by someone you dominated? Makes no sense to me.

Bruh lets just address the elephant in the room; idk if it's just people in this thread or/and the media feeling this way but people want to see AB lose and more importantly, get knocked out in the process. They prop up Prov because his style, eye test wise, is similar to Maidana without mentioning even Maidana didn't knock out AB when he had him dead to rights. That and people want to see him against pressure fighter (myself included)

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Don't spin this fam isn't anyone saying "hopefully AB is distracted" we are saying that with Broner that is something you have to factor in and Ruslan while a jobber is one you have to be correct for.

You the first one in here tossing triangle theories in the bushes but now when it's AB we about dem theories huh :francis:

If he fights someone better as a next opponent cool id rather see that but if it's a struggle match up like his last fight or Taylor or some shyt why not Prov. Jobber match ups are only cool if they pretend TMT beef:dame: