Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That dude is a clown.

I still remember when he said he had Pacquiao beating Mayweather 7-5 :mjlol:

That was the last straw, I had to unfollow him. He makes too many stupid posts for me to take him seriously

Boxing twitter is full of such losers, @Newzz and I took turns sonning this dude to oblivion :ahhh:

I remember when I first dropped BATB homie was like " :gladbron: does that mean Bad Ass Tim Bradley?!!? :gladbron:"

":jawalrus: why yes it does"

Who else was thinking about Mikey G vs PBL at 130/135 last night?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I thought Molina beat Provo clean on some 8-4 type shyt. The fight got closer towards the end, but that's about it.

Ruslan's biggest problem is basic strategy really.

-He doesn't throw combinations when he should
-He doesn't jab his way in.
-He doesn't go to the body
-He waits too long on offense

He could have gotten a draw or won if he would have done at least 1 or 2 of those things from the above list. Instead he puts up a high guard and follows dudes around while catching fades. He'd land a good counter right, but would never build off of that punch.

Molina reached the pinnacle of focus and boxed his ass off, but I think that extra weight he put on helped him absorb those shots better. The thing is he would only have to weather one or two at a time so he would brace for it and then when it's over just go back to boxing. shyt was easy.

Molina still got hit a lot, but nikkas is crazy, if they think Broner would have gotten hit that much.

Andrade looked great though. Nelson has heart and lasted a lot longer than I expected.

Good fukking card.
No i gotta watch the HBO one.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Andrade put on a show yesterday. Dominated Nelson. I knew he was gonna win, but I expected Willie to put up a better fight than that. He looked completely befuddled and his offensive & defense were both non-existent.

I like Andrade's chances against anybody at 154. He definitely beats the Charlo Bros. I'd favor him against JRock as well. 50/50 vs Lara

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

"I wouldn't want the fans to remember me as a disgraceful Siberian Rocky":dead:

"Maybe it's only certain fights that excite me. Or maybe only certain opponents excite me. Maybe if I'm offered a certain fight, that really gets that fire in my heart back, then I'll come back and fight again" - But you had a fight with Adrien Broner being lined up for you if you beat Molina & you just signed a nice exclusive contract with a big-time cable network:martin:

"...I feel like I don't want to fight again. I feel like I'm over it." - Get outboxed into retirement by "Sugar" John Molina brehs:mjlol:

I kinda feel sorry forhim
@Newzz
I understand wanting to shut down brehs, and patscorpio'ing yourself for the prediction. But I don't think there's many on here who said Ruslan could/would beat AB, just that he could give him a tough fight depending on which AB showed up.

Clearly, you just need to know how to throw a jab, right hand left hook counter, then pivot to the left n repeat to have Ruslan flumoxed (b/c sugar john wasn't doing much else).

I think we can all blame BATB for trying to dog fight with Ruslan 3yrs ago for the 'hype' he was getting.

What the BA stands for?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
fitting name

One of my favourites
He has tons of heart that's also his blessing and curse at the same time
Hatin' ass @Jello Biafra tried to coin him Boring Ass :scusthov: I won't even spell out the rest. So I had to flip that. Say I'm far and away the biggest Bradley fan on here @The Fukin Prophecy being another member of #BradleyBunch. I'm interested to see what BA does next. His punch resistance has seemed to dissipate, but in all other area's he's looked damn good. Manny Pac just has his number. I think if he fought Vargas again, he beats Vargas 8-4, 9-3 w a point for a KD (body shot).

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Hatin' ass @Jello Biafra tried to coin him Boring Ass :scusthov: I won't even spell out the rest. So I had to flip that. Say I'm far and away the biggest Bradley fan on here @The Fukin Prophecy being another member of #BradleyBunch. I'm interested to see what BA does next. His punch resistance has seemed to dissipate, but in all other area's he's looked damn good. Manny Pac just has his number. I think if he fought Vargas again, he beats Vargas 8-4, 9-3 w a point for a KD (body shot).
Bradley could still take anyone or almost anyone from the weight class right now if he would box smartly and wouldn't get carried away. Thurman - Bradley would be interesting though, Bradley - Spence as well but about the others I'm fairly confident that he would beat them...

Pacquiao was just too good, better than him. Hate to admit it cause I like Bradley much better but that's what it is...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

He calls him Bum Ass smoke :pachaha: