Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dude's been talking shyt about how AB would lose to this bum ever since March 2013...it took 3 years and 3 months, but now it's time to revisit all their talks:smugbiden:

What made them actually believe that Provodnikov was anything more than Bradley fighting him wrong on purpose? :jbhmm:

"Bu-bu-but Matthysse struggled with him:mjcry:".....what does that mean?:mjpls:

That speaks bad on Matthysse's part, and we all know I didn't think high of Matthysse either in the 1st place:heh:

Man, it feels good to watch these overhyped limited sluggers get out skilled (Skills pay the bills:ahh:) & then come back in the OG thread like :sas1::sas2:

When you getting outboxed by Sugar John Molina, it's time to re-evaluate your status/rankings in the sport.

you know one of your fighters you stan got sent to the bushes by molina breh? lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

Provodnikov didn't keep coming towards Molina?? :stopitslime:

Ignore the fact Molina threw over 1000 punches brehs :dead:

So did Matthysse....however, Provodnikov threw less punches against Sugar John Molina while getting hit by 50 more punches breh.

He kept coming forward, but his output was less.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
you know one of your fighters you stan got sent to the bushes by molina breh? lol

Mickey Bey is what he is though....a good lightweight, but not elite. He was also shutting Molina out & giving him a Boxing clinic until he got caught in the last round.:manny:

At no point in this fight was Provodnikov winning. He received a Boxing lesson from a dude who must've learned from all the Boxing clinics he's used to taking himself (Klimov, Soto, Honorio, Bey, Broner all gave clinics to Molina) over the years:mjlol:

They gonna need to run Lucas Matthysse vs John Molina Jr back before the end of this year though...Ima need to see that one again:sas2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

"I wouldn't want the fans to remember me as a disgraceful Siberian Rocky":dead:

"Maybe it's only certain fights that excite me. Or maybe only certain opponents excite me. Maybe if I'm offered a certain fight, that really gets that fire in my heart back, then I'll come back and fight again" - But you had a fight with Adrien Broner being lined up for you if you beat Molina & you just signed a nice exclusive contract with a big-time cable network:martin:

"...I feel like I don't want to fight again. I feel like I'm over it." - Get outboxed into retirement by "Sugar" John Molina brehs:mjlol:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@Newzz
I understand wanting to shut down brehs, and patscorpio'ing yourself for the prediction. But I don't think there's many on here who said Ruslan could/would beat AB, just that he could give him a tough fight depending on which AB showed up.

Clearly, you just need to know how to throw a jab, right hand left hook counter, then pivot to the left n repeat to have Ruslan flumoxed (b/c sugar john wasn't doing much else).

I think we can all blame BATB for trying to dog fight with Ruslan 3yrs ago for the 'hype' he was getting.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
So did Matthysse....however, Provodnikov threw less punches against Sugar John Molina while getting hit by 50 more punches breh.

He kept coming forward, but his output was less.
I didn't even finish watching that fight tbh. I'm guessing John John Robinson was using some lateral movement?

Lucas doesn't have that trick in his toolbag :mjcry:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz
I understand wanting to shut down brehs, and patscorpio'ing yourself for the prediction. But I don't think there's many on here who said Ruslan could/would beat AB, just that he could give him a tough fight depending on which AB showed up.

Clearly, you just need to know how to throw a jab, right hand left hook counter, then pivot to the left n repeat to have Ruslan flumoxed (b/c sugar john wasn't doing much else).

I think we can all blame BATB for trying to dog fight with Ruslan 3yrs ago for the 'hype' he was getting.

Breh, he was a heavily hyped C fighter for 3 years...ranked ahead of MY fighter every time in every publication. I had to ride:demonic:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Breh, he was a heavily hyped C fighter for 3 years...ranked ahead of MY fighter every time in every publication. I had to ride:demonic:

Damn breh I almost want to re join tweeter to ride with you breh. Get em especially that soft as dude Joshua who had ME riding #BandCamp and you #BATB over Ruslan. God damn those dudes are corny/soft af :martin:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I didn't even finish watching that fight tbh. I'm guessing John John Robinson was using some lateral movement?

Nah, I wont say that. Lucas applied the same blue print...just 1-2 and lateral move for the majority of the fight. He was looking like Matthysse Ali until he got caught with something he didn't like, and then allowed Provodnikov back into the fight by trading with him. He was easily outboxing Prov at first as well:ehh:

Molina threw over 600 jabs against Prov though...600 jabs from fukking John Molina Jr:dead:

He stayed away the majority of the time and, apparently, all his times being taken to Boxing School finally paid off for him...at the expense of Prov who at one point got hit with 5 straight 1-2 combinations, all back to back, in the middle of the round:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Nah, I wont say that. Lucas applied the same blue print...just 1-2 and lateral move for the majority of the fight. He was looking like Matthysse Ali until he got caught with something he didn't like, and then allowed Provodnikov back into the fight by trading with him. He was easily outboxing Prov at first as well:ehh:

Molina threw over 600 jabs against Prov though...600 jabs from fukking John Molina Jr:dead:

He stayed away the majority of the time and, apparently, all his times being taken to Boxing School finally paid off for him...at the expense of Prov who at one point got hit with 5 straight 1-2 combinations, all back to back, in the middle of the round:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Damn breh I almost want to re join tweeter to ride with you breh. Get em especially that soft as dude Joshua who had ME riding #BandCamp and you #BATB over Ruslan. God damn those dudes are corny/soft af :martin:

Yeah...Joshua:mjlol:

I forgot all about him, time to make him mad:ahh:

Dude is the biggest Prov fan known to man:wow:

He should post on the coli:russ:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yeah...Joshua:mjlol:

I forgot all about him, time to make him mad:ahh:

Dude is the biggest Prov fan known to man:wow:

He should post on the coli:russ:

That dude is a clown.

I still remember when he said he had Pacquiao beating Mayweather 7-5 :mjlol:

That was the last straw, I had to unfollow him. He makes too many stupid posts for me to take him seriously