Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Rigo would beat him imo, Loma is very skilled but even with that is overhyped.
Rigo is even faster, more skilled, arguably a sharper puncher, more awkward...
Rigo would beat Loma, barely--on some 7-5 shyt 60% and lose 40% of the time.

Loma is the furthest thing from overhyped :camby: unless you on that "I parrot HBO's bullshyt" can't form your own opinion. His 'flaws' are that he arm punches to the head or on some pitty pat shyt, and he expends a lot of unnecessary energy on D. He's still adjusting to the pro game on D so it's understandable.

Why do you think PBL is overhyped breh? That's grounds for having a notch of respect from Smoke gone.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Rigo would beat Loma, barely--on some 7-5 shyt 60% and lose 40% of the time.

Loma is the furthest thing from overhyped :camby: unless you on that "I parrot HBO's bullshyt" can't form your own opinion. His 'flaws' are that he arm punches to the head or on some pitty pat shyt, and he expends a lot of unnecessary energy on D. He's still adjusting to the pro game on D so it's understandable.

Why do you think PBL is overhyped breh? That's grounds for having a notch of respect from Smoke gone.
Over hyped is relative I basically mean with it that he is not THAT good as journalist make him out to be and they give him too much credit i professional boxing based on his amateur record.

Don't get me wrong I also think the guy is very skilled and good but he has his flaws too, :ehh:

But if you're curious what I think is his mistake, I don't find his defense that great. He relies too heavily on his reflexes and angles, he overwhelms his opponents with these barrage of arm punches but this shyt won't work with everyone.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Arum Sounds Off on Lomachenko-Rigondeaux Possibility! - Boxing News

Only found this and that's Bob speaking about Rigondeaux. I don't know how credible Bob's opinion on anything connected to Rigondeaux since we all know he hates him and biased af against him...
After Loma's debut fight he was already talking about Lomacheko beating Rigondeaux easily... :what:

Rigondeaux maybe not entertaining for many viewers but boxing still isn't only entertaining but a sport too so if someone is one of the bests I want to see him against the best possible opponents no matter what...

If it wasn't true, someone from Rigo's team...or Rigo himself...would've called bullshyt immediately and not let this article sit. It's not like Kevin Iole isn't official:manny:

Rigo turned down 2x his career high, in order to not fight Young Lean On Me, and imo there's nothing anyone can say in defense for Rigo in this situation.

:sadrigo:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
If it wasn't true, someone from Rigo's team...or Rigo himself...would've called bullshyt immediately and not let this article sit. It's not like Kevin Iole isn't official:manny:

Rigo turned down 2x his career high, in order to not fight Young Lean On Me, and imo there's nothing anyone can say in defense for Rigo in this situation.

:sadrigo:

You're probably right

I just found this

Vasyl Lomachenko: Rigondeaux Does Not Want To Fight - Boxing News

now he says they accepted the rehydration clause... I'm confused, can't keep up the pace with all these interviews sometimes confute each other...
Who knows who tells the truth already... :what:
Rigo also should speak up more times we only hear Bob, Klimas and Loma all the time. I know that Rigo doesn't even speak English but still... :martin:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
PBC channels are also not...
Showtime was also not...

none of them is imo...
If you mean consistency by the level of their events
Nah breh HBO BROADCASTING isn't consistent. It's all over the place and very dikk rider ish.

Cards are what they are on paper :yeshrug: HBO just been bullshyttin with the $$

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh HBO BROADCASTING isn't consistent. It's all over the place and very dikk rider ish.

Cards are what they are on paper :yeshrug: HBO just been bullshyttin with the $$
oh that's true but as annoying as it is sometimes (GGG hype machine :merchant:) it's just them doing their job fine. They have to sell the fighters so they exaggerate and dikkride them so more people will believe that what they say is actually true and more people will tune in. Annoying but I see why they do it and they do it on a professional level. If I would have a channel and I would have to sell fighters especially if I would want to sell them to the wider public I would probably try to do the same. :ld:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
First round was :whoo:

Andrade is sharp af came out blazing knocked down Nelson
I doN't think that this goes full12