Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Not scared at all. Nobody should be afraid of Loma...he doesn't "hurt" you, he just outclasses you.

Nobody wanna put money up that they can beat him though:manny:

The video footage we seen doesn't show a gun at all...case is bogus & should be dropped all together.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yo be well @krackdagawd hope it's nothing serious breh

Surgery was a success breh GOAT wear gave me +5 healing :to:

Vm4krvb.jpg

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Dan Rafael chat wrap 6/10:

- Has Provodnikov or Lomachenko ever backed down from a fight? No.

Dan... :comeon:

Lomachenko backed down from the Rigo fight. I remember clearly.
  1. They tried to negotiate, first Rigo wanted to fight at 124 and with rehydration clause (134 or 135) to Loma.
  2. Loma threw it back, fine, the majority said Rigo can't get everything. :manny:
  3. Rigo said, fukk it let it be on full featherweight even though he is even small at 122 but Loma should take the rehydration clause which is according to Loma's manager Klimas was never a problem for Loma cause he doesn't rehydrate over 135 anyway.
  4. Boxing fans were like: "hmm that's a reasonable offer, Rigo is even as a small 122 fighter willing to move up to face him and only ask something in favour which is on paper natural to the other so the only one who would sacrifice anything would be Rigo." :ld:
  5. Loma threw it back because of "the rehydration clause". :why::mjlol:

And if I remember it correctly Provodnikov was offered a fight with Crawford but he didn't want from it... Not sure about this though just if I remember correctly

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Dan... :comeon:

Lomachenko backed down from the Rigo fight. I remember clearly.
  1. They tried to negotiate, first Rigo wanted to fight at 124 and with rehydration clause (134 or 135) to Loma.
  2. Loma threw it back, fine, the majority said Rigo can't get everything. :manny:
  3. Rigo said, fukk it let it be on full featherweight even though he is even small at 122 but Loma should take the rehydration clause which is according to Loma's manager Klimas was never a problem for Loma cause he doesn't rehydrate over 135 anyway.
  4. Boxing fans were like: "hmm that's a reasonable offer, Rigo is even as a small 122 fighter willing to move up to face him and only ask something in favour which is on paper natural to the other so the only one who would sacrifice anything would be Rigo." :ld:
  5. Loma threw it back because of "the rehydration clause". :why::mjlol:

And if I remember it correctly Provodnikov was offered a fight with Crawford but he didn't want from it... Not sure about this though just if I remember correctly

I don't know what you talking bout breh, but um....Rigo over priced himself out of fighting Loma. Just like the others, he don't want no work with Young Actavis aka Young Lean On Me (@krackdagawd :banderas:)

“Bring [Vasyl Lomachenko] to me now!” Rigondeaux told Yahoo Sports when asked if a showdown between two of the best amateur fighters of all-time would eventually take place.

Rigondeaux won gold at the 2000 and 2004 Olympic Games, and his Ukrainian counterpart won gold at the 2008 and 2012 Olympics. It’s a bout that has been long anticipated, and Rigondeaux suggests that he’s ready. All he needs is the right amount of money and an agreed upon weight.

There were rumors last year that Rigondeaux agreed to face Lomachenko at 126 pounds – Rigondeaux currently campaigns at 122 – but those talks cooled when a catch weight came into play. Rigondeaux says that he never agreed to meet Lomachenko at his division weight of 126, and instead feels that they should meet in the middle.

“We never spoke to Bob Arum about fighting Lomachenko at 126,” Rigondeaux said. “I really want to know how much there is to make and he should come to 124. Money talks, [expletive] walks. If you give me the right money, we’ll do it. But in our reality, I’m the king of 122 and he’s 126 so we must meet in the middle.

“One and a half million for a Lomachenko fight is too little and I think it should be more,” Rigondeaux said. “Top Rank [Lomachenko’s promoter] is just too cheap.”

New Roc Nation fighter Guillermo Rigondeaux says he's ready for Vasyl Lomachenko

Dude was offered $1.5 million to fight...which is double his career high purse while Walters was offered 5x LESS to face Loma by HBO...and he turned it down saying it's not enough money AND still had the nerve to say Loma would have to fight him at 124 at that:shaq2:

He overpriced himself so that he doesn't face Loma. We know those games. Rigo ducked him...it is what it is:sadrigo:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
*******NOW******

toprank.tv for HBO undercard - 6pm toprank.tv
HBO main card at 10

Showtime Extreme at 7pm (according to Rafael, but it's not on the guide)
Showtime main card at 9

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Did any of yall watch the CBS Sports Network card last night?

First off, Good Ol' Jr on the commentary is always :ahh: for my ears...he knows how to make exchanges sound :banderas:

Jeremy Nichols aka J Flash is a good young prospect to keep our eye on. He looked good and was one of Floyd's sparring partners. He reminds me of a Left handed AB-lite with braids though:mjlol: Dude came out dancing, dabbing, and has a lot of personality. Dropped Vasquez 2x, but it was only 4 rounds...so it went the distance. Gonna keep an eye out on him just for fukkery purposes:lolbron:

Co-main between Garza and Garcia was nothing but a slug fest the entire fight. Not really the best fight, but was good enough to watch and enjoy 2 fighters coming forward with all intentions of sending the other one to sleep:whoo:

The main event was a really good fight though between Jesus Gutierrez & Demond "Body Shot" Brock (of course Jr hit us with the "He wont be the only Brock fighting in Vegas this summer:shaq:" and also a "Business has picked up:damn:" which both made me go :ohlawd:). Brock beat Gutierrez ass, beat Gutierrez kept coming forward with 1 eye throwing his own bombs at Brock:dead: Gutierrez talked all this shyt about how he could beat Brock at only 80% of his talent, but got his eye split, closed, and shut...breh looked like he needed to bring the other 20% of talent with him:heh: Those boys were letting them thangs go though:whew: I feel bad for both of their ribs & faces today:mjlol:

What I'm saying is, yall gotta catch these fights on CBS Sports Network brehs. Yall missing out:wow:.

They are always good action and tons of young prospects with Jr on the mic. In the words of good ol Jr last night, "Bottomline...the bottomline here is they beat the hell outta each other for 10 rounds!!! That's what you had here ladies and gentleman...a 10 round asswhipping by both men!!! A great fight:blessed:"

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what you talking bout breh, but um....Rigo over priced himself out of fighting Loma. Just like the others, he don't want no work with Young Actavis aka Young Lean On Me (@krackdagawd :banderas:)

Dude was offered $1.5 million to fight...which is double his career high purse while Walters was offered 5x LESS to face Loma by HBO...and he turned it down saying it's not enough money AND still had the nerve to say Loma would have to fight him at 124 at that:shaq2:

He overpriced himself so that he doesn't face Loma. We know those games. Rigo ducked him...it is what it is:sadrigo:

These are new to me. :ehh:
I was talking about the events which took place summer of 2015.

I doN't find any other source writing about this other than yahoo sports though

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Rigo would beat him imo, Loma is very skilled but even with that is overhyped.
Rigo is even faster, more skilled, arguably a sharper puncher, more awkward...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Arum Sounds Off on Lomachenko-Rigondeaux Possibility! - Boxing News

Only found this and that's Bob speaking about Rigondeaux. I don't know how credible Bob's opinion on anything connected to Rigondeaux since we all know he hates him and biased af against him...
After Loma's debut fight he was already talking about Lomacheko beating Rigondeaux easily... :what:

Rigondeaux maybe not entertaining for many viewers but boxing still isn't only entertaining but a sport too so if someone is one of the bests I want to see him against the best possible opponents no matter what...