Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
how the fukk does lomachenko get more than rocky?..rocky is outchea earning his money in high quality bouts as champion..lomachenko is on his face the most obscure international jobber wave in openers
Yea I know Loma has the skillset to be deserving of that, but shyt. Don't see why Loma is earning 700k to fight 35k jobbers than 850k to fight champs

HBO time to smarten up y'all might piss off Bob

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Easy for him to try and put up 300 of his 850k purse. Rocky only getting half that, I wouldn't do it either.
Loma probably fought for goats and non radiated meat when he was a kid. I'm sure american currency means little to him.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
because hed get blocked by him

Exactly.

Them twitter dudes can't even handle the whole bushes concept. :mjlol: Anything more than that is like overkill.

I rather cats just be respectful while exposing/making them look stupid. At least that way, more people can see it and have the opportunity to be awakened by knowledgeable boxing fans.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Exactly.

Them twitter dudes can't even handle the whole bushes concept. :mjlol: Anything more than that is like overkill.

I rather cats just be respectful while exposing/making them look stupid. At least that way, more people can see it and have the opportunity to be awakened by knowledgeable boxing fans.

Laude before I quit twitter I got some boxing journalist hot at me by calling him 'breh'. Can't even use real world slang without offending some of those guys. But that's twitter.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Laude before I quit twitter I got some boxing journalist hot at me by calling him 'breh'. Can't even use real world slang without offending some of those guys. But that's twitter.

Man some of these dudes are just straight up squares. :heh:

I say breh and text/type that shyt everywhere

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

yeah that was funny..the funny that dude told you "dont call me breh" ..he isn't a bad guy at all..like LB said..he's a square lol