Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
TBF overall you're more Ernie Smith than Nastradamus friend

of more recent times i said badou jack had something when most people here couldn't remember his name lol..happens when you look at more than feet :mjlol:

lets see if amir imam and immanuwel aleem pan out and become champs like gary russ did..i hope they do :popcorn:

oh yeah i forgot..i said joshua would be world champ by 2017..foresight :myman:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I gotta disagree with Fat Dan.

I don't think Punisher easily beats Kirkland. Nah.

Williams is the better overall boxer no doubt, but I think that''s a 50/50 fight. P-Will gets caught too clean with the straight left for me to just think he just walks thru that nikka.

Loma is that dude, but I won't know how genuine he is about giving nikkas a part of his winnings until somebody gets an official win over him.

Loma/Rocky ain't even a bad fight. It's pretty decent, but knowing that you could have had Loma/Walters for an extra 250 racks, you just sit there and go :mindblown::snoop:

I got no problem with cats saying they think Herrera beat Swift if they on some 7-5 either way type shyt. But when nikkas start throwing around 10-2, 9-3 scores for Herrera, I gotta :childplease:

I think Dirrell/Froch is a better example of the hometown guy getting a huge gift. Dirrell outboxed him clean and hurt him a couple times late
Froch ain't land one decent punch in that fight. :mjlol:

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
I gotta disagree with Fat Dan.

I don't think Punisher easily beats Kirkland. Nah.

Williams is the better overall boxer no doubt, but I think that''s a 50/50 fight. P-Will gets caught too clean with the straight left for me to just think he just walks thru that nikka.

Loma is that dude, but I won't know how genuine he is about giving nikkas a part of his winnings until somebody gets an official win over him.

Loma/Rocky ain't even a bad fight. It's pretty decent, but knowing that you could have had Loma/Walters for an extra 250 racks, you just sit there and go :mindblown::snoop:

I got no problem with cats saying they think Herrera beat Swift if they on some 7-5 either way type shyt. But when nikkas start throwing around 10-2, 9-3 scores for Herrera, I gotta :childplease:

I think Dirrell/Froch is a better example of the hometown guy getting a huge gift. Dirrell outboxed him clean and hurt him a couple times late
Froch ain't land one decent punch in that fight. :mjlol:

Easy for him to try and put up 300 of his 850k purse. Rocky only getting half that, I wouldn't do it either.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I'm gonna watch that Herrera fight thia weekend once I finish B Hop vs Taylor 1.

Heard #swiftset got a giftset decision :mjpls:
I watched it again last week. Didn't think it was a robbery then, still don't think it's a robbery now. Waaaay to many close/toss up rounds

Had it 7-5 Swift both times. Honestly I think anything from 8-4 to Herrera to 8-4 Swift is acceptable :manny:

But when nikkas talk about Herrera winning 10-2/11-1 that's when I'm like :childplease: