Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Finally seen Vargas/Salido and that shyt was :blessed:

I wouldn't mind a rematch, but they aint gotta do it right away. Heal up, get another bout or 2 in and then set shyt up.

The draw was cool, but if anybody edged it, it would prolly be Salido. Close fight though.

I thought he had unfinished business with Miura. He's had 2 pretty brutal fights back 2 back. He won't last too much longer I imagine

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm gonna watch that Herrera fight thia weekend once I finish B Hop vs Taylor 1.

Heard #swiftset got a giftset decision :mjpls:

you heard right mal..i was the only one that said herrera was not a pushover and would be a gauge on what danny had before this fight...my foresight astounds me sometimes

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
you heard right mal..i was the only one that said herrera was not a pushover and would be a gauge on what danny had before this fight...my foresight astounds me sometimes

:mjlol:

True, you called it:obama: You were the only one who said Herrera could give Swift some real trouble....but we gonna have to start calling you Pat Horowitz whenever this fight is mentioned, because you never let us forget it:heh:

barry-horowitz-o.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Broner is still star struck around floyd lol
probably never thought he would make it this far

AB is a star and C-list celebrity....Floyd is a SUPERSTAR and A-List celebrity.

Levels to it that AB is finding out now that Floyd is treating him like the lil dude he is in comparision to Floyd:manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:mjlol:

True, you called it:obama: You were the only one who said Herrera could give Swift some real trouble....but we gonna have to start calling you Pat Horowitz whenever this fight is mentioned, because you never let us forget it:heh:

barry-horowitz-o.gif

:laff: between that and me saying that salido would beat lomachenko..those were 2 great moments of foresight