Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Is that real? Smh

Yup

yup. you cant over think it.

480FVx67.gif

iDxTgpqc.gif

nYgDX6y4.gif

thats the same move we make when we jerk back from hot fish grease. thats just an instinctive move. you dont even think.

fEtK14Vw.gif

same thing with the shoulder roll.

ObXLuZp7.gif

you just turn your hips and twist off the right hand off of your shoulder. you cant over think it.

Lemme get a peek at that gif folder :lupe:

How do you have so many on deck for every occasion :mjlol:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
So last night I went at that fukkboy Fischer for his comments. Almost verbatim I used the points that @GREENandYELLOW brought up because I share the exact viewpoint. Here are his bullshyt responses.

Wasn't sure if I was gonna bring this back up but his answers were exactly what I was expecting...A bunch of vague non-responses like, "They do it differently!" and "they at least admit it!". We're done here.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We on the same side man, I haven't enjoyed a moment like Bellews (fight, interview, emotion) in a long time. It's good for the sport but what does being the A-side come down to, record or money?

We not on the same side

Bellew just pulled a title upset but instead of celebrate

Your first thot is to argue bout Ward and his draw status

fukkboy Froch is that you
full

I'd forgotten why I dislike Mares

Dirty fukker and he did the same shyt vs Moreno

golden boy magazine gave Mora a nice write up after this fight too

shyt shady Suik :patrice:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Jessie Vargas, Kell Brook will fight in welterweight unification bout

Welterweight titleholder Jessie Vargas signed his contract for a world title unification bout against Kell Brook, Vargas manager Cameron Dunkin told ESPN.com on Tuesday.

The fight will likely be Sept. 3 -- although it could be Aug. 27 -- and will take place at Bramall Lane, an outdoor soccer stadium in Sheffield, England, Brook's hometown.

"It's really exciting," Dunkin said. "It's a great opportunity for Jessie. It's a fight think he can win. I love his attitude. He's so positive. He's training like a madman. He's really serious about getting this win. It's not just the payday. He wants to win the fight. I love the attitude. Win, lose, whatever, he's so confident in himself. I'm really proud of him."

Brook and his promoter, Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Boxing, have been on board for weeks but it took time for Vargas and Top Rank to reach an agreement with each other on their end of the deal.

The 27-year-old Vargas (27-1, 10 KOs), of Las Vegas, is a former junior welterweight titlist who won a vacant welterweight belt on March 5 in Washington, D.C., in the best performance of his career, a ninth-round knockout of then-undefeated 2008 U.S. Olympian Sadam Ali.

Vargas initially rejected the idea of going on the road to fight Brook in his hometown but eventually accepted the fight, for which he will earn a career-high payday of $1.7 million.

Brook (36-0, 25 KOs), 29, won his piece of the 147-pound crown from Shawn Porter in August 2014 in Carson, California, and he has made three defenses, knockouts of Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin and Kevin Bizier, all second-tier opposition. Brook has been seeking a major fight and Vargas, a bona fide top 10 welterweight in a unification bout, fits the bill.

Top Rank and HBO are in discussions about the network carrying the fight in the United States, according Top Rank chairman Bob Arum and the network.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jessie Vargas, Kell Brook will fight in welterweight unification bout

Welterweight titleholder Jessie Vargas signed his contract for a world title unification bout against Kell Brook, Vargas manager Cameron Dunkin told ESPN.com on Tuesday.

The fight will likely be Sept. 3 -- although it could be Aug. 27 -- and will take place at Bramall Lane, an outdoor soccer stadium in Sheffield, England, Brook's hometown.

"It's really exciting," Dunkin said. "It's a great opportunity for Jessie. It's a fight think he can win. I love his attitude. He's so positive. He's training like a madman. He's really serious about getting this win. It's not just the payday. He wants to win the fight. I love the attitude. Win, lose, whatever, he's so confident in himself. I'm really proud of him."

Brook and his promoter, Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Boxing, have been on board for weeks but it took time for Vargas and Top Rank to reach an agreement with each other on their end of the deal.

The 27-year-old Vargas (27-1, 10 KOs), of Las Vegas, is a former junior welterweight titlist who won a vacant welterweight belt on March 5 in Washington, D.C., in the best performance of his career, a ninth-round knockout of then-undefeated 2008 U.S. Olympian Sadam Ali.

Vargas initially rejected the idea of going on the road to fight Brook in his hometown but eventually accepted the fight, for which he will earn a career-high payday of $1.7 million.

Brook (36-0, 25 KOs), 29, won his piece of the 147-pound crown from Shawn Porter in August 2014 in Carson, California, and he has made three defenses, knockouts of Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin and Kevin Bizier, all second-tier opposition. Brook has been seeking a major fight and Vargas, a bona fide top 10 welterweight in a unification bout, fits the bill.

Top Rank and HBO are in discussions about the network carrying the fight in the United States, according Top Rank chairman Bob Arum and the network.

I approve:obama:...unification :myman:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

BSO Founder Robert Littal comes on FTESWL to talk about how Black Sports Online was created and how he got his start in journalism. He addresses the people who feels like some of his material may be considered “click bait” He also speaks on how social media has changed the way things are reported and how other journalists need to evolve or get left behind. Kosher asks him about his finals prediction and who will take home the finals MVP this year.

He also confirms he was on SOHH back in the day.

Confirms?

We used to clown dude for his terrible site editing

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Was 1.7 the og offer to Vargas??

I believe so. Vargas knew he better sell that belt for that type of bread. He was going to lose it to either Brook, Swift, or Thurman/Porter anyways...better he get 3x his career pay to do so:obama: