Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Even Paulie himself was shocked he hurt somebody :mjlol:

2cymrft.gif

My reaction to successfully hitting a pull counter :to: I think having the slip hardwired into my brain made it harder to pull off. :francis:

Thank you based @Yuzo for them drills b :mjcry:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
I think having the slip hardwired into my brain made it harder to pull off. :francis:

yup. you cant over think it.

480FVx67.gif

iDxTgpqc.gif

nYgDX6y4.gif

thats the same move we make when we jerk back from hot fish grease. thats just an instinctive move. you dont even think.

fEtK14Vw.gif

same thing with the shoulder roll.

ObXLuZp7.gif

you just turn your hips and twist off the right hand off of your shoulder. you cant over think it.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

BSO Founder Robert Littal comes on FTESWL to talk about how Black Sports Online was created and how he got his start in journalism. He addresses the people who feels like some of his material may be considered “click bait” He also speaks on how social media has changed the way things are reported and how other journalists need to evolve or get left behind. Kosher asks him about his finals prediction and who will take home the finals MVP this year.

He also confirms he was on SOHH back in the day.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

BSO Founder Robert Littal comes on FTESWL to talk about how Black Sports Online was created and how he got his start in journalism. He addresses the people who feels like some of his material may be considered “click bait” He also speaks on how social media has changed the way things are reported and how other journalists need to evolve or get left behind. Kosher asks him about his finals prediction and who will take home the finals MVP this year.

He also confirms he was on SOHH back in the day.

He has on account on here too (Edit: Nevermind, he has 1 on Boxden not here)

Shame on that nikka for not getting us them Skylar Diggins nudes :ufdup:

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
J Rock ready for showdown with Charlo

Undefeated IBF jr middleweight mandatory contender Julian “J Rock” Williams is making plans to challenge IBF champion Jermall Charlo. “I can’t get into details but I believe the fight will be in September as the co-main to a BIG card,” said Williams. “I’m super excited to finally get this opportunity.”

Williams was at ringside on May 21 when Charlo defended his IBF belt with a unanimous decision over former champion Austin Trout. “I honestly didn’t think Trout would last with Jermall. I was surprised at how competitive that fight was. Jermall has every advantage over Trout on paper but fights aren’t won on paper. Trout proved something. I was actually going to congratulate him but I heard him say to Jermall “smack J Rock for me.” I don’t know what’s up with these guys. He had a chance to fight me for a whole year and he asked another man to smack me. But that’s old news Trout is out of the picture.”

As for Charles Hatley getting into the ring and pushing Charlo after the fight, Williams commented, “I didn’t get in the ring like Charles Hatley did because that’s not my style. Hatley is a talented fighter. I remember him from the amateurs but to each his own. Jermall and Jermell deserve respect and most importantly I know the difference between the two brothers.

“Hatley got in the ring with Jermall who has to fight me, instead of Jermell who has to fight him. That was Jermall’s moment to shine he had just won a tough fight. Everybody knows he has to fight me. There would be no need for me to get in the ring.”