Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I thought it was originally 1.6, but I could be wrong.
That's what it said in the newpaper.

Vargas better have get that extra $100racks + back ends on the UK ppv. Brook gonna counter the shyt out of Vargas's slow pedo mustache having ass

Then BATB swoops in and collects two belts :blessed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Vargas better have get that extra $100racks + back ends on the UK ppv. Brook gonna counter the shyt out of Vargas's slow pedo mustache having ass

we are going to have to see timmy in some warmup first after the pac beating to gauge if he will be competitive with brook

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ain't know it was like that :wow:
Breh it'd be ruthless IDK who came from where anymore (this was like 7-10 years ago) but the replies would be on some

"Did ray charles blind cousin edit that article?!"
"GTFOH 'tal you and your website ain't shyt"
"C'mon breh your article reads like a gay dougie fischer wrote it":
"Black sports online? more like Bullshyt online :martin:" and various other hating ass shyt, and then @drrick or @MelYeah would say like "Good content, you just have to work on your; diction, story telling, vocabulary" etc.

Shocked dude because 'famous' but :salute: to him

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think Vargas is going to put hands on Brook. I don't think he's gonna win, but I don't think he's going over there to lay down.

Should be a good lil scrap though.
I agree he won't go to lay down, and will try, but will be getting jabbed and countered so bad by round 8 he'll virtually quit (ala BATB), then come back and throw a nice punch in the last round and claim he won. :manny:

Ya never know though

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh it'd be ruthless IDK who came from where anymore (this was like 7-10 years ago) but the replies would be on some

"Did ray charles blind cousin edit that article?!"
"GTFOH 'tal you and your website ain't shyt"
"C'mon breh your article reads like a gay dougie fischer wrote it":
"Black sports online? more like Bullshyt online :martin:" and various other hating ass shyt, and then @drrick or @MelYeah would say like "Good content, you just have to work on your; diction, story telling, vocabulary" etc.

Shocked dude because 'famous' but :salute: to him
:lupe:
:damn:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
So last night I went at that fukkboy Fischer for his comments. Almost verbatim I used the points that @GREENandYELLOW brought up because I share the exact viewpoint. Here are his bullshyt responses.

Wasn't sure if I was gonna bring this back up but his answers were exactly what I was expecting...A bunch of vague non-responses like, "They do it differently!" and "they at least admit it!". We're done here.

I disagree with Doug on those responses. Other races show who they are rooting for by waving flags and shirts showing their countries pride. But in America we are talking two "demographics" that are separated by race...not country...so how is a person of "the demographic" supposed to show support if it isn't rooting for their guy?

Add in I don't think any of the demographics admit that they are biased against a fighter because he isnt like them...it is just tolerated as a non story if it is behind nationalistic pride.
So black people hide their rooting interest more than white people? Has Doug been on the internet?
:what:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Still a lot to work on but I will post one day about how my dude was justifying Arum moves and you can't really fault him in Lotta things. He's smart and always steps ahead. He knew he fukked up by losing Floyd then letting Broner get away then PBC being so popular.

Bob is not a hater. He knows his business. That's what he wanted from day one. He's gonna make a Lotta groupies look stupid or they will just swallow their keyboards lol

keepemup

Banned
Daps

Bradley gets his ass kicked easily by Brook.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Still a lot to work on but I will post one day about how my dude was justifying Arum moves and you can't really fault him in Lotta things. He's smart and always steps ahead. He knew he fukked up by losing Floyd then letting Broner get away then PBC being so popular.

Bob is not a hater. He knows his business. That's what he wanted from day one. He's gonna make a Lotta groupies look stupid or they will just swallow their keyboards lol
Bob is a hater. He just had to lean back.