Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
That looks badly shopped to me. GGG is usually conservative in how he dresses and has never done anything controversial...as far as I know.

GGG is usually swaggin out in suits.

you are missing the point fam.....no shyt it's shopped but the fact that dude retweeted that implying that "the demographic" meaning melanin enriched brehs like you and me would like ggg if that was his getup shows how these dudes really think about black fans.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I believe so. Vargas knew he better sell that belt for that type of bread. He was going to lose it to either Brook, Swift, or Thurman/Porter anyways...better he get 3x his career pay to do so:obama:

if this wasn't in the UK i would put bread on Vargas breh is hungry n determined. Hard to beat a dude like that especially since the was on the cusp against BATB and actually came through against breh I forget his name.

there is a BHop quote that escapes me but it's in regards to betting against the hungry/ determined man regardless of skillset.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Still a lot to work on but I will post one day about how my dude was justifying Arum moves and you can't really fault him in Lotta things. He's smart and always steps ahead. He knew he fukked up by losing Floyd then letting Broner get away then PBC being so popular.

Bob is not a hater. He knows his business. That's what he wanted from day one. He's gonna make a Lotta groupies look stupid or they will just swallow their keyboards lol

Been saying all this for years and was bashed and called black arum :mjlol:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crawford and spence cleaning out the ww division then fighting each other in 3 yrs in a mega fight:blessed:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
you are missing the point fam.....no shyt it's shopped but the fact that dude retweeted that implying that "the demographic" meaning melanin enriched brehs like you and me would like ggg if that was his getup shows how these dudes really think about black fans.

How do more boxing reporters not get their ass beat?

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I see what you are saying. I went into GGG defense mode first. The stan wars are real. :sadcam: :heh: