Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Povetkins team shoulda attacked VADA...bring up the Rios in China fukkery, conte fukkery etc

Then come thru with their Clean test :shaq:

You plant the seed VADA isn't the be all end all errybody like to believe... You already got Wilder haters, N racists on your side....after discrediting VADA + your clean tests... Youd get even more people :ohhh:.... "Haymon paid off VADA" "Povetkin Clean" "Wilder Ducking"

Chess not checkers :whew:

You would think Russians would know how to be a villan N manipulate better then some Puerto Rican in Chicago :youngsabo:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Keith Thurman stay throwing shots at Danny Garcia:russ:

Keith Thurman: Danny Garcia is lucky to be undefeated, can't stand up to real welterweights
By Wil Esco@wil_esco on May 31, 2016, 10:34a 37

Keith Thurman gives his thoughts on Danny Garcia and his welterweight campaign.

Keith Thurman gives an interview with FightHype.com where he talks about WBC welterweight titlist Danny Garcia and how he carefully selects his opponents. Check out what he had to say.

On Danny Garcia saying he's the number one guy at welterweight:

"It's gonna be nothing but talk until these champions put their belts on the line and somebody starts stacking these chips, starts these belts one on top of the other. We need to see who can become the undisputed welterweight champion of the world...

"Danny Garcia, to me, is a fighter who is lucky to be undefeated. Is he a cash cow? Yeah, he is. He's got a beautiful record, got a beautiful resume, and is an undefeated world champion. But look who he's trying to fight all the sudden - he's trying to fight my boy [Andre] Berto, who I think has the ability to put hands on him because Danny Garcia gets hit by fast fighters. He holds his own, he finds a way to win, but he's there to get hit, and Berto with his speed and power, might be able to surprise Danny if that's the fight that's gonna go down.

"Obviously he didn't beat Robert Guerrero and grab the the mic and say 'I'm ready for Keith 'One Time' Thurman' but he wants to go and make an article and say if Shawn Porter wins I'm down to fight him. So, Team Garcia, they're smart, they pick and they choose their fights, they're trying to make the most money. He would like to be the number one welterweight but I highly doubt that he's gonna be able to go toe-to-toe with some of the real welterweights in the welterweight division, whether that be me, Shawn Porter, Kell Brook, I see him having a hard time with the real welterweights...I look forward to seeing what Danny really does at 147 but I don't think he's gonna have the same performances at 147 that he did when he was fighting at 140 and the catchweights before he moved up into our weight class.

"The first two fighters he wanted to fight at welterweight were Paulie Malignaggi and then Robert Guerrero, which are absolutely not welterweights to begin with. I preach that talk, it's called 'true welterweight' and Danny Garcia's not a true welterweight and I wanna see which true welterweight he can actually defend himself against.
I think he's gonna have his hands full with my boy Andre Berto."

Keith Thurman: Danny Garcia is lucky to be undefeated, can't stand up to real welterweights

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So Povetkin made sure his system was flushed out using Floyd IVs.. Took another test that wasn't random so he could pass and pretend he was never dirty??

if the wbc gives this guy a pass I wouldn't blame Wilder if he pulled a Bowe/Nelo
:dead::heh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Povetkins team shoulda attacked VADA...bring up the Rios in China fukkery, conte fukkery etc

You plant the seed VADA isn't the be all end all errybody like to believe... You already got Wilder haters, N racists on your side....after discrediting VADA + your clean tests... Youd get even more people :ohhh:.... "Haymon paid off VADA" "Povetkin Clean" "Wilder Ducking"

You would think Russians would know how to be a villan N manipulate better then some Puerto Rican in Chicago :youngsabo:

That might've worked had we never known for a fact that Pov was taking that shyt and tried to say it was only before it was made illegal, but passed the 1st set of random tests up until the 3rd/4th? Test

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
That might've worked had we never known for a fact that Pov was taking that shyt and tried to say it was only before it was made illegal, but passed the 1st set of random tests up until the 3rd/4th? Test

Yep:sas1:

VADA put the clamps on him, now he trying to revise history like he was always clean:mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

:smugbiden:

VADA testing makes it so you can go in the ring and face your opponent like ":ahh:, I know he isn't doped up:ahh:"

VADA tests should be mandatory for every single fight:blessed:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Keith Thurman 26 fights at Walterweight...best W Robert Guerrero who according to Keith isn't a Walterweight

Danny Garcia 2 fights at Welterweight best W Robert Guerrero

What am I missing here Keith :jbhmm:

Let's not even talk about how Ghost had Thurman doing the running man N was getting bullied by the not a Walterweight:martin:

Meanwhile Swift had Ghost drooling on himself like a Mastiff
danny-garcia-vs-robert-guerrero.jpg

Thurman got Costco shopping cart problems he needs to handle before he talks about the Champ of the World :Smugswift:
e6b2c9a7dcb5744c5aab2bca2ab1afe1.jpg

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Keith Thurman 26 fights at Walterweight...best W Robert Guerrero who according to Keith isn't a Walterweight

Let's not even talk about how Ghost had Thurman doing the running man N was getting bullied by the not a Walterweight:martin:

Thurman got Costco shopping cart problems he needs to handle before he talks about the Champ of the World :Smugswift:

I knew it was coming:russ:

Thurman keep talking and talking and talking.....only a matter of time before Choc had to smack some reality back to the situation:heh::obama:

PJTech

Pro
Daps

:damn:

:dead:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Keith Thurman stay throwing shots at Danny Garcia:russ:

By Wil Esco@wil_esco on May 31, 2016, 10:34a 37

Keith Thurman gives his thoughts on Danny Garcia and his welterweight campaign.

Keith Thurman gives an interview with FightHype.com where he talks about WBC welterweight titlist Danny Garcia and how he carefully selects his opponents. Check out what he had to say.

On Danny Garcia saying he's the number one guy at welterweight:

"It's gonna be nothing but talk until these champions put their belts on the line and somebody starts stacking these chips, starts these belts one on top of the other. We need to see who can become the undisputed welterweight champion of the world...

"Danny Garcia, to me, is a fighter who is lucky to be undefeated. Is he a cash cow? Yeah, he is. He's got a beautiful record, got a beautiful resume, and is an undefeated world champion. But look who he's trying to fight all the sudden - he's trying to fight my boy [Andre] Berto, who I think has the ability to put hands on him because Danny Garcia gets hit by fast fighters. He holds his own, he finds a way to win, but he's there to get hit, and Berto with his speed and power, might be able to surprise Danny if that's the fight that's gonna go down.

"Obviously he didn't beat Robert Guerrero and grab the the mic and say 'I'm ready for Keith 'One Time' Thurman' but he wants to go and make an article and say if Shawn Porter wins I'm down to fight him. So, Team Garcia, they're smart, they pick and they choose their fights, they're trying to make the most money. He would like to be the number one welterweight but I highly doubt that he's gonna be able to go toe-to-toe with some of the real welterweights in the welterweight division, whether that be me, Shawn Porter, Kell Brook, I see him having a hard time with the real welterweights...I look forward to seeing what Danny really does at 147 but I don't think he's gonna have the same performances at 147 that he did when he was fighting at 140 and the catchweights before he moved up into our weight class.

"The first two fighters he wanted to fight at welterweight were Paulie Malignaggi and then Robert Guerrero, which are absolutely not welterweights to begin with. I preach that talk, it's called 'true welterweight' and Danny Garcia's not a true welterweight and I wanna see which true welterweight he can actually defend himself against.
I think he's gonna have his hands full with my boy Andre Berto."

Subway vs Sometimes.............................I want to see it