Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why is Elie Seckbach beefing with Slater? :heh:

ac-slater-o.gif
:mjlol:
Not just beefing..........it looks like they bout to go some rounds

Sidenote: Could y'all imagine ANY male lacing up to spar, putting the headgear on and then saying "Alright 4x3 minutes, remember no body punching :jawalrus:"

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Sidenote: Could y'all imagine ANY male lacing up to spar, putting the headgear on and then saying "Alright 4x3 minutes, remember no body punching :jawalrus:"

Breh I happened to see something much more bytch made than that "no body punching" shyt.

Years ago (prolly around 2005-2006 I was training and we were all sparring, and this one dude who been training longer than us (3-4 years) but at the coach's previous gym finally walked in. He quit boxing before and became some type of Hotep public speaking self righteous ass nikkas. Dude wanted to train and spar again for exercise. The coach's star pupil agreed to spar him cuz he was a young gun that wanted to fight everybody. He was like 16 or 17 and the other dude was older but my age.

These nikkas put on the headgear and get into the ring. The first thing out dude's mouth to the young gun is....

"Try not to hit me in the mouth. That's how I make my living. I can't really get hit there and slow shyt up for myself."

We all looked at each other like. :what::martin:

Luckily the young dude ain't oblige him and his bullshyt and gave him that work anyway.:demonic:
Dude kept calling timeouts anytime he got hit in the grill. shyt was :mjlol:

Ain't no half stepping in boxing. You either all the way in or :camby:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I remember sparring this kid before when I was 17. His coach told me to go hard at him becuz his opponent was a straight forward guy that walked thru punches. We got in the ring and I went at him. His coach hit the buzzer and was like :damn: and told me to slow down. :heh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Breh I happened to see something much more bytch made than that "no body punching" shyt.

Years ago (prolly around 2005-2006 I was training and we were all sparring, and this one dude who been training longer than us (3-4 years) but at the coach's previous gym finally walked in. He quit boxing before and became some type of Hotep public speaking self righteous ass nikkas. Dude wanted to train and spar again for exercise. The coach's star pupil agreed to spar him cuz he was a young gun that wanted to fight everybody. He was like 16 or 17 and the other dude was older but my age.

These nikkas put on the headgear and get into the ring. The first thing out dude's mouth to the young gun is....

"Try not to hit me in the mouth. That's how I make my living. I can't really get hit there and slow shyt up for myself."

We all looked at each other like. :what::martin:

Luckily the young dude ain't oblige him and his bullshyt and gave him that work anyway.:demonic:
Dude kept calling timeouts anytime he got hit in the grill. shyt was :mjlol:

Ain't no half stepping in boxing. You either all the way in or :camby:

This shyt happens more often than people would think. I've seen some ridiculous shyt. One time this fool ask not to be hit on the arms. :mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Happened to me...

Messican dude - "no body shots I just ate 2 tortas :blessed:"

Young Choc - " aiight :martin::beli:"

**Messican starts :stylin::mj:all around the ring like DLH, Lara N PED rolled into one **

Young Choc - :leostare:
3.gif

Messican dude ran out the ring to take a shyt

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Happened to me...

Messican dude - "no body shots I just ate 2 tortas :blessed:"

Young Choc - " aiight :martin::beli:"

**Messican starts :stylin::mj:all around the ring like DLH, Lara N PED rolled into one **

Young Choc - :leostare:
3.gif

Messican dude ran out the ring to take a shyt

:russ:

This dude said, like DLH, Lateral, and PED all rolled into one.

That must have been the movingest most runningest muthafukking Mexican ever. :mjlol:

Young Choc out here sparring Miguel Vasquez. :obama: