Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Cinammon kills 95% of the list of them dudes calling him out. Rematch vs Lara would be nice.

lol@vanes/either Charlo calling out Canelo :dahell:
Vanes would get washed by Canelo and I still don't see it with either Charlo yet. Their fights are never very exciting to watch and they aren't technicians either, they just seem to do enough to get by. There are plenty of good opponents at 154, I need to see the Charlo's more against the better competition to really judge if they are talented or skating by on some boring fights that are close calls.
:manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
they're really throwin salt on the only fighter they have left who can bring huge ratings and ppv numbers, for a guy who can't crack 100k:mjlol:

shyt's crazy when you think about it but I'm not going to get into the reasoning for that :francis: we know what it is. :mjpls:

Idk what Canelo's contract with hbo looks like but I know Espinoza is still kicking himself over letting Canelo slip to hbo. If I'm Canelo I go over to Sho because you know they would toss some good money his way, fight the Charlos beat the struggle one and it sets up the story for the better bro getting revenge for some extra ppv buys n feast on the 147 pbc guys. The pbc welters all have "names" which these dude's are so crazy about and you can sell ppv with them.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like that Thurman Porter fight taking forever even with the delay. Guys ain't fought in a long time I hope fight lives up to its potential. Mostly Keith.

Like I said, we are gonna watch these bytch ass nyggas work off the rust.

These guys should be required to fight twice that day.

Put Thurman in a 4 rounder against Eric Bone
Put Porter in a 4 rounder against Corley

They then proceed to fight so we don't see 4-5 rounds of some bullshyt.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
CjY9HFeWgAAL76r.jpg:large

Matthew Saad Muhammad....On this day 2 years ago. R.I.P champ....

We don't hear much about this man in discussion especially on our tv sets ..hope he can get some coverage via podcasts..we (the tua's ) were Huge fans of this Legend..he made our nights happy with the way he went and fought and came out like a true undaunted master/warrior!

Love to Miracle Matt Muhammad!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

We don't hear much about this man in discussion especially on our tv sets ..hope he can get some coverage via podcasts..we (the tua's ) were Huge fans of this Legend..he made our nights happy with the way he went and fought and came out like a true undaunted master/warrior!

It's a shame..he passed with little fanfare...I still marvel at the fights he had during his reign...he is my personal favorite light heavyweight of all time

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Lank to some of his fights