Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This fight definitely deserves a rematch. The ending was so disappointing, I was expecting a dramatic finish.
I still can't get over the fact that Mora floored somebody like that...and I've seen him stop ppl but on their feet lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Let's be honest...he caught an uninterested (and possibly undertrained) viper slippin in that fight

I thought that 1st Mora/Viper fight could have been a draw or gone either way. :manny:

Glad that rematch happened though. :sas2:

:pacspit: at them fukk nikkas for taking Forrest away from us.

They ruined lives and the potential Sergio Martinezz fight that was being talked about. :mjcry:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
First post all week. Been in endodontic seminars all week. Going back for Endo residency in June so they have this two week seminar to get us prepared. There's one today but I said "fukk it" and came to work. And I might do the same thing next Friday. This shyt is so skressful bros. I'm really wondering if I made the right decision. Come June 6th, I wont be able to post nearly as much as I use

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Been in an endodontics seminar all damn week. Was supposed to go today but I said "fukk it" and came to work. They hold these types of seminars to get us prepare for residency. I'll be going back next week and might do the same thing next Friday. I'mma miss yall bros so much come June 6th. I wont be posting much until around December of this year. :mjcry:

I'mma be on my @SkiHatDaGawd steez. :pachaha:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Been in an endodontics seminar all damn week. Was supposed to go today but I said "fukk it" and came to work. They hold these types of seminars to get us prepare for residency. I'll be going back next week and might do the same thing next Friday. I'mma miss yall bros so much come June 6th. I wont be posting much until around December of this year. :mjcry:

My #LWO brehs leaving The Ring:mjcry:

Don't worry, Ima hold down #TruthSeekers in your absence:wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

the end game its seems is more financial security and money...ain't nothing wrong with that breh :salute: your endeavor

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Random Boxing Beef Of The Day:lolbron:

:dead:

Why is Elie Seckbach beefing with Slater? :heh:

ac-slater-o.gif
:mjlol:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
My #LWO brehs leaving The Ring:mjcry:

Don't worry, Ima hold down #TruthSeekers in your absence:wow:

My gay ass Director (he really is gay. I been tryna fix @Master Teacher up with him) thought it would be a great time to advance my career. It's a bunch of bullshyt. He just knows he'll need an endodontist around this time next year. I had been thinking about going back for Endo for awhile becuz I enjoyed studying it in school. I forgot how much of this dental shyt takes away from simple leisure time. :francis:
the end game its seems is more financial security and money...ain't nothing wrong with that breh :salute: your endeavor
Apparently endo is the second highest paying specialty in dental so...
pat hit me with #demdeavors :why:

:dead: