Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Gennady Golovkin beats Daniel Geale via KO in 2 rounds it was :russell::shaq2:

Miguel Cotto beats Daniel Geale via KO in 4 rounds it's :banderas::ohlawd:

Canelo Alvarez struggles heavily with Erislandy Lara and wins via close SD and it's :obama::ehh:

Gennady Golovkin faces Erislandy Lara and beats him via KO or wide UD and it's "what, you want us to have a parade?":martin:

14rkmn.jpg

You've been on twitter too much fam.

Telling me to stay biased when those were your exact reactions from those fights :dead:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not tryna argue bout Lara but all this talk about him show he's a threat

Same shyt people brought up against Ward fighting golovkin is being used against Lara

Damn shame

Finally the fairy tale reign of ruenroeng comes to an end. How that dude beat the fighters he did is beyond me. That sounds like it was a dope fight though. Hope to see video of it soon.

He won fights by being a dirty motherfukker

Might get sent back to prison for losing too

@yawn and @Iron Chin Wilder @SuikodenII Stiverne really wanna run that back?:shaq:

Bad timing

Wilder's coming back in the summertime

Stiverne can't stay properly hydrated in the summer months

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You've been on twitter too much fam.

Telling me to stay biased when those were your exact reactions from those fights :dead:

I praised Canelo for struggling with Lara?:jbhmm:

I barely scored the fight for him....and I had to give him every single close round in order to do so:mjpls:

Another difference is, Im saying if GGG clearly beats Lara he deserves tons of praise for beating the fighter that WE personally said he needed to face...especially if he does it in a more devastating fashion than Canelo could who got a struggle win.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Even if ggg fights Lara and does the expected, it'll still leave me and a lot of people like "yea, and??"

While it'll be his best win resume wise, would it really be saying something that he washed a dude who been having struggle fights recently? Thats exactly what the perception would be.

Like somebody said, it would be more appealing if Lara was the actual king of 154 and was moving up tryna get a ggg fight, but he isnt.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

I barely scored the fight for him....and I had to give him every single close round in order to do so:mjpls:

Another difference is, Im saying if GGG clearly beats Lara he deserves tons of praise for beating the fighter that WE personally said he needed to face...especially if he does it in a more devastating fashion than Canelo could who got a struggle win.

:stopitslime:

I'm referring to their last 3 fights....not mixing and matching:ufdup:

Daniel Geale > Willie Monroe Jr.

Sergio Martinez > Martin Murray (Sergio beat him...ain't no arguably about it)

Delvin Rodriguez < Marco Antonio Rubio

GGG last fight was LITERALLY against a dude who was barely known for fighting on ESPN. Talking down on Delvin Rodriguez, at least Cotto destroyed him. Willie Monroe was putting hands on GGG and had GGG lying to the public afterwards talking about "I let him hit me":usure:

And you brought up weight drained?:dwillhuh:

Geale was 182 in the ring last night....far from drained. And not only did Cotto outbox him, getting hit LESS than GGG did even though Cotto fought Geale for 1 more round, he also KOd the much larger man:comeon:

When you ride so many waves n can't keep track of it all anymore :dame:

stay biases friends :dame:

you ain't finna troll me fam :dame:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Not tryna argue bout Lara but all this talk about him show he's a threat

Same shyt people brought up against Ward fighting golovkin is being used against Lara

Damn shame

Which is why I say if that's the case, and we are hand picking Lara for GGG to face, if it comes off and GGG walks through him......we have to :salute: him for that.

yawn said:
Bad timing

Wilder's coming back in the summertime

Stiverne can't stay properly hydrated in the summer months

:dead:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Even if ggg fights Lara and does the expected, it'll still leave me and a lot of people like "yea, and??"

While it'll be his best win resume wise, would it really be saying something that he washed a dude who been having struggle fights recently? Thats exactly what the perception would be.

Like somebody said, it would be more appealing if Lara was the actual king of 154 and was moving up tryna get a ggg fight, but he isnt.

It's common sense breh, but apparently sense aint common on thecoli.com:snoop:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

okay so what is the better feasible option Jacobs not fighting him, the eurocac that beat Lee is pump faking....is Lara really a worse option than newly ranked #5 wbc middleweight @Mook :dame:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
When you ride so many waves n can't keep track of it all anymore :dame:

stay biases friends :dame:

you ain't finna troll me fam :dame:

Bring up Cotto when I specifically said:

What does Cotto have to do with what I just posted

Randomly find posts that don't match the discussion at hand brehs:mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

It never works like that tho...boxing got the most bitter biased fans

Look @ Swift vs Matthysse muhfukkers still will say Garcia can't box...even tho he did what they said he couldn't do

Wilder was "ducking" Povetkin will never fight in Russia etc etc etc... Wilder proves errybody wrong N then gets called a duck for not fighting someone who dropped dirty

You gotta take it as a person by person basis...I'd give GGG credit for beating Lara :yeshrug:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Bring up Cotto when I specifically said:

What does Cotto have to do with what I just posted

Randomly find posts that don't match the discussion at hand brehs:mjlol:

Nah fam you can't spin it. You were telling ME im biased when those were YOUR reactions.

But since it's ggg wave now I'm the bad guy yet my stance on him has always been the same. I have yet to speak ill on his skillset but have shyt on his resume, turning down Ward and Lara with said resume and skillset of the current mw division. Hence why fighting a fighter from the more talent rich 154 is a better option but fukk me I'm the biased one right :mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Nah fam you can't spin it. You were telling ME im biased when those were YOUR reactions.

How were they my reactions when I said Canelo struggled with Lara....the same night Canelo struggled with Lara?:dahell:

But since it's ggg wave now I'm the bad guy yet my stance on him has always been the same. I have yet to speak ill on his skillset but have shyt on his resume, turning down Ward and Lara with said resume and skillset of the current mw division. Hence why fighting a fighter from the more talent rich 154 is a better option but fukk me I'm the biased one right :mjlol:

You're being biased because you wouldn't give GGG the same praise for beating Lara as you did Cotto for beating Geale.....I will. If GGG can do what Canelo couldn't (steam roll Lara), then the only thing I can do is :salute: that man being that I asked for that matchup. Same for you.

It's kind of easily understandable breh:ld:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
It never works like that tho...boxing got the most bitter biased fans

Look @ Swift vs Matthysse muhfukkers still will say Garcia can't box...even tho he did what they said he couldn't do

Wilder was "ducking" Povetkin will never fight in Russia etc etc etc... Wilder proves errybody wrong N then gets called a duck for not fighting someone who dropped dirty

You gotta take it as a person by person basis...I'd give GGG credit for beating Lara :yeshrug:

True:obama: