Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pbc reps finally sent them :blessed:

QaEhZUNh.jpg

:francis: @ the seats tho had it been a msg fight I'd be in the suites :francis:
You got the juice with PBC breh? Cause I need the juice out chea in so cal

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You got the juice with PBC breh? Cause I need the juice out chea in so cal

They are getting cozy w the big advertising firms in nyc so they're sending out stuff to various reps. We've had better hook ups from K2 and top rank to be honest.

I got some cool promotional stuff from Mayweather/Canelo too somewhere in the basement.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
okay so what is the better feasible option Jacobs not fighting him, the eurocac that beat Lee is pump faking....is Lara really a worse option than newly ranked #5 wbc middleweight @Mook :dame:

GGG wins don't count if they ain't vada tested :dame:

Plus I need 3 neutral parties to check the hand wraps :dame:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I don't even care who this dude fights. but if not canelo, who else out there would bring him more praise then dominating lara?....we're acting like little g is out here fighting beasts. when your last fight came against dominic wade, it's kinda ridiculous to turn your nose up to fighting lara. even if the response is "yea, and??"....wasn't that everybody's reponse when he knocked out daniel geale and dominic wade?....wouldn't that be everybody's response if he were to knock out billy joe saunders?.....who can little g fight at middlweight that's not gonna leave everybody like :russell:?.....so why not just take on lara?....dude is an accomplished fighter who had a close fight with canelo. and he's the slick type of counter puncher little g has yet to face. and that's why they don't want to do it. not because they can't win, but because there's a slight chance lara can actually make him look human.

keep it a buck, what exactly has Lara done for him to warrant a ggg fight? a close loss to Canelo 2 years ago? the same dude we just watched last Saturday look unimpressive as shyt? Lara aint even a damn 160 fighter or even the clear cut best in his division for god's sake :mindblown: yet he's an opponent ggg should fight because he gonna offer ggg a diff look than his previous opponents? go scrap against the Charlo's or Jrock or Andrade

me personally, i'm saying I would have the same reaction to ggg beating lara as I did canelo beating khan.....shyt wouldn't move my meter one bit or "legitamize" ggg anymore in my eyes.

fukk a Lara fight. I want ggg to give hoe ass Saunders or/and Jacobs an offer they can't refuse so he can get those belts and move on to 168. I'd rather him fight champions in his division than pull up 154 lbs.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
okay so what is the better feasible option Jacobs not fighting him, the eurocac that beat Lee is pump faking....is Lara really a worse option than newly ranked #5 wbc middleweight @Mook :dame:

GGG wins don't count if they ain't vada tested :dame:

Plus I need 3 neutral parties to check the hand wraps :dame: