Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dannyswiftgarcia #Flashback When I first cracked the ring magazine ranking. I beat 5 of the 9 fighter ranked higher then me. I'm not making this up, these are FACTS. Before you become a follower and go off what other ppl say.. Do your research. I was the underdog in 2 of those fights. Former 140 pound kind! Don't hate congratulate. 147 here I come. #TeamDSG#FeelMe

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
dannyswiftgarcia #Flashback When I first cracked the ring magazine ranking. I beat 5 of the 9 fighter ranked higher then me. I'm not making this up, these are FACTS. Before you become a follower and go off what other ppl say.. Do your research. I was the underdog in 2 of those fights. Former 140 pound kind! Don't hate congratulate. 147 here I come. #TeamDSG#FeelMe

Good to see Danny Garcia references RING Magazine rankings as well. Imo, it's the only rankings that matter...and to his point, he's right.

Swift has faced multiple Top 10 Opponents in his career, so to assume he ducks anyone isnt realistic.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Shane Mosley ranking his opponents by best chin:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
what the hell is he talking about? tito and oscar already dented his chin and did it in less rounds than he did

Cotto KOd Mayorga as well:heh:

Oh, and he was KOd in his pro debut too, so you're right:yeshrug:

Shane lying to the fans:mjlol:

:heh: yeah, he was really feeling himself on that tweet, gotta check those facts Shane

This might be a stretch but maybe he is saying the only person to knock him out twice :yeshrug: but the way he worded it looks like Shane :ufdup:. Plus, how many people has Mayorga fought twice to knock him out again.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Huck vs Glowacki/LSC vs Mares > any HBO fight this year thus far...including Matthysse vs Provodnikov:sas2:

How ironic is it that the 2 best fights this year came under the PBC umbrella?:umad:
Nah, I still liked Lucas/Ruslan better than either of those two fights. Huck/Glowacki is actually in the conversation but while LSC/Abner was entertaining I don't get the FOY talk about it.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@krackdagawd I owe you an apology sir....seems as if RiGOAT dont want any problems with PBL, and if that's the case, from now on PBL > Rigo unless Loma is exposed as lying:manny:

Vasyl Lomachenko: Rigondeaux Does Not Want To Fight

Posted by: Gregory Stangrit on 8/30/2015 .

By Gregroy Stangrit

27-year-old Ukrainian Vasyl Lomachenko, who holds the WBO world featherweight championship, says WBA/WBO junior featherweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux of Cuba, 34-years-old, has refused to fight him.

The two Olympic champions have been trading messages on the social networks, calling each other out to fight.

Lomachenko says everything was agreed upon, including a rehydration clause on the morning of the fight and then Rigondeaux refused to face him.

"When we started talking to them about a fight in more detail, they put forward different conditions. They demanded the [financial] amount that was required, and we agree with them about it. They made a demand that on the morning of the fight, my weight does not exceed 62.5 kilograms [135-pounds give or take]. I agreed. But now they told us that they are not ready to stage this fight, now they do not want to fight," Lomachenko said.

Gregory Stangrit covers boxing for Allboxing.ru

Vasyl Lomachenko: Rigondeaux Does Not Want To Fight

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Paulie Malignaggi blaming lack of tune up/ring rust on loss against Danny Garcia?:patrice:

Speaking about the Garcia fight, it seems Paulie is having second thoughts about taking on a fighter of Garcia’s calibre without a tune up bout – like the one he was scheduled to have against Danny O’Connor before getting cut in training.

“One thing I learned is you don’t take on a top 5 guy after 16 months off. It’s not just for the ring rust, ’cause that’s pretty basic – anyone can figure that one out – but it’s also the killer instinct, and if you’re out of the ring for a long time it starts to wear off on you.”

“Some of the things I was thinking, was I couldn’t find the offensive distance, I couldn’t find the offensive rhythm, and at times I felt like I should’ve – I felt at times Danny was waiting too long but something in me was just not pulling the trigger,” he added.

“I don’t believe it’s all that, ‘you get old, you can’t pull the trigger’ stuff, I don’t believe that. Well actually, that’s does come, but I think (for me) it’s more to do with being out the ring a long time, and maybe you lose that fight in you, that spark in you.”

“Looking back maybe a tune up would have served me right, but no regrets, man. You live, you learn and you move on.”

Paulie Malignaggi: Not Ruling Out a Return / In No Rush

:jbhmm:

Last edited: