Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
@hyperman25 where are you geographically? If your brehs watching his fights on HBO he should know KKK and ggg

south for right now.

the guy is from atlanta but has moved from usa to japan cause his dad was in the military.

hes mixed with black/........asian(phillippines) like pac.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Nah, not really.

@Black_Jesus still banned, Floyd stans still missing since May, @patscorpio still hating on PBC fighters, @LeVraiPapi still believing Berto has a chance against Floyd, Im still stanning AB against all odds getting my 2Pac on, #MatthysseMafia still have absolutely 0 buzz or any threads made for their boy's Championship fight on October 3rd, #SSShookBoys still getting their daily sonnings courtesy of @krackdagawd and the rest of the #SOGGang, @King P is still only alittle over 2 months over having his avi replaced with an avi of @((ReFleX)) choosing once #CaneloCartel runs through the #CottoCowards, @mr. smoke weed still trying to convince us that BATB is the best Welterweight outside of Floyd & Pac, but @Knicksman20 & @Jello Biafra aint having it, we found out that @Mook looks like a Julio Cesar Chavez Jr clone, @Tuaminator is vouching for our local racist @yoyoyo1 so we continue to all post in peace, @GREENandYELLOW still giving us the Friday Chat, @InvictusAeternusEternus @Lewis Black and I had to son a Bruce Lee stan, @seemorecizzy has nothing to say because their aren't enough Berto stans to argue with, @LinusCaldwell still got his podcast FTESWL popping, @TheNig still stanning Khan with @blackestofpanthers when they know that's a sinking boat, @Ari Gold Bawse still putting us on to all the good UK fighters, @merklman still talking about an inactive fighter, @L68 still randomly hating on SOG, @Rev formed a crew called the #LemieuxLovers and actually thinks he has a chance against GGG, @THE MACHINE @HALLOWEEN & @California Burrito still waiting for LSC vs Mares to begin, @Big Boss still telling us "It's Over", @Iron Chin Wilder still trying to defend Wilder fighting part time fighters, @Jae & @TheLukieBaby still putting in that work and is about to famous within 2 years, @SkiHatDaGawd falling back for a while, but will be back soon, @synistr still shows up talks shyt for a few days, reps Crawford, and pops back out, @LauderdaleBoss is still the voice of reason, but will troll once he feels you aint respecting his posts, @ChocolateGiddyUp still waiting for Garcia vs Guerrero to happen this year, and @Skip b internet is still off.

So yeah...shyt is still the same breh:obama:

That was the most epic an accurate breakdown of a forum ever. :whew:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

about to post this..

11947419_846051722157388_6771108843093367094_n.jpg

pers pay 2 mill??? wtf..
shane is crazy..hope its just bullshyt talk..probably is.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My step pops got a minor rotator cuff tear last year. You gon have to chalk that up to the doctor, and you gone have that shyt forever breh :mjcry:
Do your rehab right now once instead of saying fukk it and having to deal with it for years. Doc will prolly give you vicodin are you over/under 30 breh?

I turned 30 in April...soon as I turned 30 my body said we :flabbynsick: now breh

Im in the best shape of my life N still throw my back out putting on jeans :to:

I can do 50 push ups straight while wearing a 20lb vest but pull a muscle while reaching on the counter for my wallet :dead: