Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

have to agree with this, tbh

people are starved, so even plain bread gets :eat:

I was unaware only PBC cards are allowed to be FOTY contenders. Why hasn't HBO cranked out better FOTY contenders then? It's not like they haven't shown a ton of fights this year:sas1:

Huck vs Glowacki/LSC vs Mares > any HBO fight this year thus far...including Matthysse vs Provodnikov:sas2:

How ironic is it that the 2 best fights this year came under the PBC umbrella?:umad:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@krackdagawd @patscorpio @mr. smoke weed or anybody else

Im 99.9% sure I got tendernitis in my bicep :mjcry:

You guys ever dealt with it or got any tips dealing with this shyt??
My step pops got a minor rotator cuff tear last year. You gon have to chalk that up to the doctor, and you gone have that shyt forever breh :mjcry:
Do your rehab right now once instead of saying fukk it and having to deal with it for years. Doc will prolly give you vicodin are you over/under 30 breh?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I was unaware only PBC cards are allowed to be FOTY contenders. Why hasn't HBO cranked out better FOTY contenders then? It's not like they haven't shown a ton of fights this year:sas1:

Huck vs Glowacki/LSC vs Mares > any HBO fight this year thus far...including Matthysse vs Provodnikov:sas2:

How ironic is it that the 2 best fights this year came under the PBC umbrella?:umad:

dont forget winter florida with ur boi.....n jacobs.