Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
We here! #lemieuxlovers

It's actually just me, so far...I think. :francis:

not a good name bro..not a good name..

Lemieux lovers?

:mjlol: :russ: :dead:

Yeah, you definitely gonna be alone with that :pachaha:

shyt is extra gay

G5FMjFu.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@Newzz stop spreading lies about me breh. When did I ever say Berto stood a chance ? I said Floyd has a punchers and if Berto gassed he can take the fight. That's where it stays. Lol at thinking Berto not gonna win. :russ:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz stop spreading lies about me breh. When did I ever say Berto stood a chance ? I said Floyd has a punchers and if Berto gassed he can take the fight. That's where it stays. Lol at thinking Berto not gonna win. :russ:
No lies. You think Berto has a chance in the fight:manny:

It's okay, because I think Broner would have a chance against Pacquiao:yeshrug:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
@krackdagawd

so those fukking cramps came again:noah: n i tried the mustard shyt. it actually worked:leon::ahh::heh:

......................................................................................................................................................

also i was having a convo with a guy setting up my net services n we start talking bout boxing . so im asking him what fighters he like and he doesn't really like anyone . so i figure i would start calling names..:yeshrug:

he knew may, pac , garcia, broner, crawford n kkk/superman, n even wilder.....

he didn't know walters:to: or ggg. he actually thought i was talking about kkk:skip: when i discribed ggg as the powerful russian middle weight with 30 kos in 33 fights....:lolbron:

i was about to ask about ward but it slipped my mind cause im shocked as fukk that he doesn't know super star ko artist ggg as a casual.

yall take that how yall want.:sas1:

no lie.:sas2:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The Champ of the World speaking them facts :whew:

Ken Porter calling Al N he ain't even give him his number :huhldup:

Im convinced Porters know they gotta fight Thurman next...Ken Porter scary so he's trying to :troll: Garcias into a fight to save them from One Time

I've been very critical of dude but he does have a point he literally just had his first fight at that weight class.

@krackdagawd

so those fukking cramps came again:noah: n i tried the mustard shyt. it actually worked:leon::ahh::heh:

......................................................................................................................................................

also i was having a convo with a guy setting up my net services n we start talking bout boxing . so im asking him what fighters he like and he doesn't really like anyone . so i figure i would start calling names..:yeshrug:

he didn't know walters:to: or ggg. he actually thought i was talking about kkk:skip: when i discribed ggg as the powerful russian middle weight with 30 kos in 33 fights....:lolbron:

i was about to ask about ward but it slipped my mind cause im shocked as fukk that he doesn't know super star ko artist ggg as a casual.

Told you breh my old gym couldn't afford bananas :francis: We had little mustard packets tho, thats hard times daddeh :mjcry: but it worked :obama:

As far as ggg they gonna get their reality check in Nov :whew:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I've been very critical of dude but he does have a point he literally just had his first fight at that weight class.

Told you breh my old gym couldn't afford bananas :francis: We had little mustard packets tho, thats hard times daddeh :mjcry: but it worked :obama:

As far as ggg they gonna get their reality check in Nov :whew:

JESUS, ITS A fukkING BANANA, THEYRE LIKE 10 FOR 2 :damn:

a4acba31bfd904eb96125e6d06ee7924.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
@krackdagawd

GGG's on your mind more than Ward even in real life:mindblown: :russ: