Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
word..lol
wow..Oh well..how many ppv will it get?

I'll give up half my coli cash if that shyt breaks 20,000 buys. I can respect hes bankrolling this fight, but charging $50 to fight the real life version of duckman

Duckman-trying-to-grab-a-couple-of-women-s-butt-cartoons-35873409-320-240.gif

is not a good look.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Matthysse Could Make WBC History in Postol Title Bout

http://www.boxingscene.com/matthysse-make-wbc-history-postol-title-bout--95236
Edith Soledad Matthysse became the WBC featherweight champion one month ago after defeating tough and talented Canadian Jelena Mrdjenovich, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

On October 3 in Carson, California, hard-hitter Lucas Matthysse - who is Edith's brother, will attempt to capture the vacant WBC super lightweight title when he takes on undefeated Ukrainian contender Viktor Postol, who is also ranked at 1 by the WBC.

If Lucas wins, he and Edith would become the first brother/sister combination to hold WBC world titles (and holding them simultaneously).

There have been several sets of brothers who were WBC champions - including Raul and Ramon Garcia, Juan Manuel and Rafael Marquez, Erik and Diego Morales, Gabriel and Rafael Ruelas, Jorge and Ulises Solís, Haosai and Kaokor Galaxy, Ratanapol and Ratanachai sor Vorapin, Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko...and several others.

“It is very important to me. My sister has already done her work in conquering the WBC world championship. It would be so very special for us and Argentina. I am very happy for what Soledad has achieved. And now it's my turn,” Lucas pledged.
#MatthysseMafia