Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Nah, not really.

@Black_Jesus still banned, Floyd stans still missing since May, @patscorpio still hating on PBC fighters, @LeVraiPapi still believing Berto has a chance against Floyd, Im still stanning AB against all odds getting my 2Pac on, #MatthysseMafia still have absolutely 0 buzz or any threads made for their boy's Championship fight on October 3rd, #SSShookBoys still getting their daily sonnings courtesy of @krackdagawd and the rest of the #SOGGang, @King P is still only alittle over 2 months over having his avi replaced with an avi of @((ReFleX)) choosing once #CaneloCartel runs through the #CottoCowards, @mr. smoke weed still trying to convince us that BATB is the best Welterweight outside of Floyd & Pac, but @Knicksman20 & @Jello Biafra aint having it, we found out that @Mook looks like a Julio Cesar Chavez Jr clone, @Tuaminator is vouching for our local racist @yoyoyo1 so we continue to all post in peace, @GREENandYELLOW still giving us the Friday Chat, @InvictusAeternusEternus @Lewis Black and I had to son a Bruce Lee stan, @seemorecizzy has nothing to say because their aren't enough Berto stans to argue with, @LinusCaldwell still got his podcast FTESWL popping, @TheNig still stanning Khan with @blackestofpanthers when they know that's a sinking boat, @Ari Gold Bawse still putting us on to all the good UK fighters, @merklman still talking about an inactive fighter, @L68 still randomly hating on SOG, @Rev formed a crew called the #LemieuxLovers and actually thinks he has a chance against GGG, @THE MACHINE @HALLOWEEN & @California Burrito still waiting for LSC vs Mares to begin, @Big Boss still telling us "It's Over", @Iron Chin Wilder still trying to defend Wilder fighting part time fighters, @Jae & @TheLukieBaby still putting in that work and is about to famous within 2 years, @SkiHatDaGawd falling back for a while, but will be back soon, @synistr still shows up talks shyt for a few days, reps Crawford, and pops back out, @LauderdaleBoss is still the voice of reason, but will troll once he feels you aint respecting his posts, @ChocolateGiddyUp still waiting for Garcia vs Guerrero to happen this year, and @Skip b internet is still off.

So yeah...shyt is still the same breh:obama:
Yooooo :dead:

And #MatthysseMafia is in full effect. Just that August is a slow month in general because everybody's getting that vacay time in before Sept sends us all back to reality.

Btw #LemieuxLovers is currently taking all applications and adversaries. #500KPPVs :smugdraper:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You're not as dumb as I Thought...now take your L N play in the mud with legos N hostess :dead:
676077b3_gLjmRR7.gif

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Did y'all see Floyd's bodyguard try to fight an up and coming boxer on All Access last night?

Bodyguard: I'm good....I'm good.....I fought MMA back in 04

5 seconds into the fight :deadmanny:

:laff::laff:

breh i wish we could have a mma vs boxing night to show these roided up nerd frat bois wuz up. shyt would probably kill mma as a sport.:blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah, not really.

@Black_Jesus still banned, Floyd stans still missing since May, @patscorpio still hating on PBC fighters, @LeVraiPapi still believing Berto has a chance against Floyd, Im still stanning AB against all odds getting my 2Pac on, #MatthysseMafia still have absolutely 0 buzz or any threads made for their boy's Championship fight on October 3rd, #SSShookBoys still getting their daily sonnings courtesy of @krackdagawd and the rest of the #SOGGang, @King P is still only alittle over 2 months over having his avi replaced with an avi of @((ReFleX)) choosing once #CaneloCartel runs through the #CottoCowards, @mr. smoke weed still trying to convince us that BATB is the best Welterweight outside of Floyd & Pac, but @Knicksman20 & @Jello Biafra aint having it, we found out that @Mook looks like a Julio Cesar Chavez Jr clone, @Tuaminator is vouching for our local racist @yoyoyo1 so we continue to all post in peace, @GREENandYELLOW still giving us the Friday Chat, @InvictusAeternusEternus @Lewis Black and I had to son a Bruce Lee stan, @seemorecizzy has nothing to say because their aren't enough Berto stans to argue with, @LinusCaldwell still got his podcast FTESWL popping, @TheNig still stanning Khan with @blackestofpanthers when they know that's a sinking boat, @Ari Gold Bawse still putting us on to all the good UK fighters, @merklman still talking about an inactive fighter, @L68 still randomly hating on SOG, @Rev formed a crew called the #LemieuxLovers and actually thinks he has a chance against GGG, @THE MACHINE @HALLOWEEN & @California Burrito still waiting for LSC vs Mares to begin, @Big Boss still telling us "It's Over", @Iron Chin Wilder still trying to defend Wilder fighting part time fighters, @Jae & @TheLukieBaby still putting in that work and is about to famous within 2 years, @SkiHatDaGawd falling back for a while, but will be back soon, @synistr still shows up talks shyt for a few days, reps Crawford, and pops back out, @LauderdaleBoss is still the voice of reason, but will troll once he feels you aint respecting his posts, @ChocolateGiddyUp still waiting for Garcia vs Guerrero to happen this year, and @Skip b internet is still off.

Newzz with the news: Weekend Edition

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@Knicksman20 @ChocolateGiddyUp :russ: at y'all back and forth while i was out shopping

my 2 cents

quartey-vargas was a hard fight..regular hard fight...but i didn't think it was a damaging for a long term fight...it was a good test and may have added a little more mileage on him..but thats about it to me..the only thing about that fight i thought that was some bullshyt was how wide 2 of the judges scores were for vargas

if quartey had actually been the opponent before tito..i could see how that could have stuck that ike softened him up

i rewatched vargas-thompson a couple mins ago since it wasn't a long fight..vargas didn't look any different than what he usually did whipping his ass

but the fight after tito..where he faced rivera...something was very wrong...if anything tito softened up vargas for everyone else he faced after

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nah, not really.

:russ:..:dead:..i just keep it real about PBC breh