Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I will tell you this much my friend. Everybody got a price tag. You think the doctor really did surgery on him ? Surgery with no scar and no wound dressings 2 days after the surgery ? Sitting on his couch with his arm expanded over his couch ?
The doctor in question, Neal S. ElAttrache, is already paid, is one of the most renowned sports medicine doctors in the US and works with teams in all 3 of the major sports. He is also the official team doctor for the Dodgers.
I don't see that doctor taking a pay off that risks his reputation and career just to play along with some asinine fantasy of Manny Pacquaio that I still don't see any pay off for.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
So out of the 15 or so names that get thrown around for p4p, who's fought the hardest fights over their last 5?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Thats
floyd
ward
rigo
wlad
ggg
kkk
tcraw
tbrad
canelo
roman g
them japanese cats
cotto? I'm probably missing a breh or two but out of that list what y'all think? KKK Floyd are the names that jump out

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Thats
floyd
ward
rigo
wlad
ggg
kkk
tcraw
tbrad
canelo
roman g
them japanese cats
cotto? I'm probably missing a breh or two but out of that list what y'all think? KKK Floyd are the names that jump out

Floyd followed by Canelo.

Canelo last 5 fights: James Kirkland, #2 RING Ranked Junior Middleweight & WBA Junior Middleweight Champion Erislandy Lara, Alfred Angulo, #1 RING Ranked P4P & #1 RING Ranked Junior Middleweight & WBA Junior Middleweight Champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., and #3 RING Ranked Junior Middleweight & WBA Junior Middleweight Champin Austin Trout.

Canelo went 4-1 over that stretch and is fighting RING/WBC Middleweight Champion Miguel Cotto in November. No one in the sport can compare to Canelo's resume since 2013 except Floyd Mayweather Jr.:yeshrug:

#CaneloCartel

:canelocartel:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Makes no sense how everyone is sweeping the pacquaio injury under the rug. Manipulation at its finest.
Breh everyone who does the knowledge already knows the situation. Notice nobody even MENTIONS that fight anymore? Pac been on some suspect shyt and that L he took really pulled the cape off most of it.

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
relax bytch ass nikka dont mean to disturb your indepth boxing conversations carry on ....

and hol up how is manny a fabricated fighter when he got several hof fighters and top 5 resume post 2000s cmon bruh

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I think the most compelling controversy that came up from the MayPac fight was undoubtedly the rejected toradol shot.

fukk a phantom injury, if this dude really has been abusing toradol throughout his career, I will never acknowledge the shyt he's done in the ring.:camby:

shyt, it will probably never be properly investigated because the media loves Pac, so I'm basically already in a fukk him state of mind.:camby: