Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
- Has stories of how secretive and paranoid Haymon is (doesn't share any).

Dans a piece of shyt for real.

And George Foreman had the lineal and WBA belt.

and who doesnt know WW to MW is the best divisions?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Lol at you tagging me in that other shyt you posted about PBC earlier. I just keep it very real about it. That's all.

They still trying to use Campillo as a stepping stone smh

You know I was trolling breh:troll:

Regardless how you feel about the card, I can confirm you watch every single boxing event, cause you always in here talking about the live fights with us.

It's still funny to pin you as one of the PBC haters with Steve Kim, Gabriel Montoya, Doug Fischer, and Patscorpio:heh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
- Wilder is being matched against soft competition because his team is worried about his chin. (Dropped in sparring and amateurs, wobbled in the pro's a few times, and skinny legs)
- Wilder could be back in the winter before the Povetkin mandatory comes up. If he does, expect another soft opponent.
- Wilder has fought awful competition, besides Stiverne.
No shyt. Only people who don't see this are the Wilder Stans. How there are even Wilder Stans though is completely inexplicable to me.

- Thoughts on Pacquiao saying that swimming in the ocean healed is arm? He talked to the surgeon, who happens to be a world class surgeon that has performed surgeries on Kobe and Brady, performed Pacquiao's rotator cuff surgery and said it was a significant tear. Pacquiao and Koncz were present for the interview. He absolutely had surgery on his shoulder, however he may not have taken rehab seriously.
That's what I have been saying all along. But keep on believing dude didn't have surgery if ya want to. He is just an idiot Jesus Freak who is bullshytting on his rehab.

- The internet rumor that Canelo is making 20% of the purse while Cotto gets 80% is completely false.
Only people quick to believe that rumor are people who hate Oscar and will accept anything that furthers their anti-GBP narrative.
A brain dead crack whore wouldn't even agree to a 80/20 split so i doubt Oscar and his lawyers would.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
- Trout vs. Hernandez is a bad matchup.
agreed..trout deserves someone more high profile

- Thinks that a Matthysse-Crawford fight is very likely in the future and would be a great fight.
completely agree

- Rumblings are going around about Garcia-Guerrero. No desire to see the fight. Guerrero lost nearly every round vs. Thurman and deserved to lose vs. Martinez.
this fight does nothing for me so i root for fukkery...an L for either fighter strengthens what ive said about both regarding their skills

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Gotta give props to Arum. He put out the surgery shyt and fabricated the whole story having Pacman walking around with a sling. No sling after the match and he shook everybody's hands. I will repeat to all you fukktard idiots. Pacman did not have surgery. He did not have surgery. The day after the fight he went to church then had dinner. He then saw the doctor who got paid well to lie and cooperate and he was given a sling. That's it.

Believe whatever you want but I know for a fact he had no surgery. I saw Pac face timing my dude before he left his country and he had no sling on and no dressing on his shoulder. Dude face was kinda swollen and that was it. There was no other signs of injury or postoperative procedures.

Why the fukkk they keep lying to the public ? Makes no sense to me. None.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
- Has stories of how secretive and paranoid Haymon is (doesn't share any).

Dans a piece of shyt for real.

And George Foreman had the lineal and WBA belt.

and who doesnt know WW to MW is the best divisions?

Dude Fat Dan is the worst thing to happen to boxing. Dead ass. His bias is hurting the sport. Dude is a lying ass negga too. Watch him start talking about Pacquiao more now since Arum told him he's looking for an opponent for Pacquiao. Haymon is not paranoid. He knows how to keep things in a circle and that's why I was told to chill with the online talk. fukk Fat ass Dan :pacspit:

I wish I could beat his ass but then I'll get sued.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Showtime bout to get ABs fight in October

@Newzz its time to make that thread
Did they announce it yet? :lupe:

Im gonna wait until it's been officially announced and the tickets go on sale 1st so it isn't any last minute changes

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
To save face, a real pathetic face in that.
Paq's interview with kellerman said it all..not one word about shoulder injury!

I swear my man. I saw him thanking my dude and was chilling on the couch with his kids walking around. Dude had no scars and nothing to say he had surgery. Dude had a tank top on. I just don't get why all those lies being spread out there but since it's not Ward or Floyd it's all acceptable. If you dudes understood what PBC is doing in the life of boxers there would be no hate at all. I don't care if LSC been fighting insurance men it's still a fighter out there that was able to take home a nice little change and exposure that could change his life.

I'm wondering what people would have said about Sugar Robinson when he was fighting teachers and regular folks. He is the best fighter of all time in my book but he dint spend his whole career fighting top 10 fighters in and out. Same with Ali. Thing is boxing fans don't know what the funk they want. They both and moan too much. I mean if LSC was portrayed as the best out or the most avoided man like they doing for GGG I would get the hate and criticism but LSC is just getting paid beating whoever he's facing. Why the hate ?

You neggas wanna see all fighters end up like Ali and Tyson ?

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I swear my man. I saw him thanking my dude and was chilling on the couch with his kids walking around. Dude had no scars and nothing to say he had surgery. Dude had a tank top on. I just don't get why all those lies being spread out there but since it's not Ward or Floyd it's all acceptable. If you dudes understood what PBC is doing in the life of boxers there would be no hate at all. I don't care if LSC been fighting insurance men it's still a fighter out there that was able to take home a nice little change and exposure that could change his life.
i believe you 100 percent because i heard the same thing regarding his condition post fight from folks who were there like yourself.