Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Watched the Floyd/Gatti fight at long last..damn..what a decimation and break down. UTTERLY outclassed and punked him.

My all-time favorite Floyd Mayweather performance...easily:banderas:

He was absolutely perfect that night:wow:

I can never decide between Gatti and Ndou

Somebody should make a video of all the Merchant jabs at Mayweather. Dude was terrible with that hating :merchant:

edit: it's Gatti...just watched it again :wow:

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Just the non Black ones right?
:troll:

Fabricated Black and Mexican fighters get it from the media and all angles. It's always "why don't you fight.. ? What do you do with your money?... His power may not be legit..."
"Non Black fighters get booed while the opponent gets a standing ovation for a flurry. Non-Black fighters get USA USA chants from the crowds"

The non-Black ones get love from the media as long as they keep smiling.

So, with all that said, does it matter what I say about the non-Black fighters ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The doctor in question, Neal S. ElAttrache, is already paid, is one of the most renowned sports medicine doctors in the US and works with teams in all 3 of the major sports. He is also the official team doctor for the Dodgers.
I don't see that doctor taking a pay off that risks his reputation and career just to play along with some asinine fantasy of Manny Pacquaio that I still don't see any pay off for.

lmao. you're really naive fam. All those doctors are dirty bro. How you think athletes get their legal steroids ? All he gotta do is make up the paperwork and that's it. Until I see post op x rays and before and after radiology studies, Pac had no surgery. I will say it again, he had no surgery. Furthermore a rotator cuff repair requires hospitalization. You think Pac wouldn't take pictures while in the hospital as proof ? Arum would have made sure of that. Arum is very thorough and very manipulative. He wouldn't take that risk

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I think the most compelling controversy that came up from the MayPac fight was undoubtedly the rejected toradol shot.

fukk a phantom injury, if this dude really has been abusing toradol throughout his career, I will never acknowledge the shyt he's done in the ring.:camby:

shyt, it will probably never be properly investigated because the media loves Pac, so I'm basically already in a fukk him state of mind.:camby:

be careful with that talk my man. Fat Rafael visits boxing forums breh

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

That upper cut
2vv05n7.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
lmao. you're really naive fam. All those doctors are dirty bro. How you think athletes get their legal steroids ? All he gotta do is make up the paperwork and that's it. Until I see post op x rays and before and after radiology studies, Pac had no surgery. I will say it again, he had no surgery. Furthermore a rotator cuff repair requires hospitalization. You think Pac wouldn't take pictures while in the hospital as proof ? Arum would have made sure of that. Arum is very thorough and very manipulative. He wouldn't take that risk

yeah, but i doubt dude would ruin his rep for fukking manny of all people.