Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
lmao. you're really naive fam. All those doctors are dirty bro. How you think athletes get their legal steroids ? All he gotta do is make up the paperwork and that's it. Until I see post op x rays and before and after radiology studies, Pac had no surgery. I will say it again, he had no surgery. Furthermore a rotator cuff repair requires hospitalization. You think Pac wouldn't take pictures while in the hospital as proof ? Arum would have made sure of that. Arum is very thorough and very manipulative. He wouldn't take that risk
You have more proof that surgery happened than that it didn't though.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If you dudes understood what PBC is doing in the life of boxers there would be no hate at all. I don't care if LSC been fighting insurance men it's still a fighter out there that was able to take home a nice little change and exposure that could change his life.

I'm wondering what people would have said about Sugar Robinson when he was fighting teachers and regular folks. He is the best fighter of all time in my book but he dint spend his whole career fighting top 10 fighters in and out. Same with Ali. Thing is boxing fans don't know what the funk they want. They both and moan too much. I mean if LSC was portrayed as the best out or the most avoided man like they doing for GGG I would get the hate and criticism but LSC is just getting paid beating whoever he's facing. Why the hate ?

People do care that LSC has been fighting sparring partners because he's an actual talent who is wasting his talent currently....he's mexican and has a very fan friendly style..he should be bigger than what he is now....what LSC makes shouldn't concern anyone not in his circle...dude has potential out his ass and he's legit fighting his sparring partners who are unranked for big money...what type of shyt is that for a fighter in his development? this is why andre berto, the prototype haymon fighter, gets the shyt he gets today....in LSC's last fight he went the distance with a guy who is not even a career feather and who was making him looking bad boxing wise...if you watch LSC fights that fight should be alarming that he showed that type of regression..in contrast we have mares his opponent...ppl complain about mares but its not because of his competition..mares was actually knocking on a low p4p 10 listing before jhonny sent him to the bushes...i grudgingly say that too because i wanted him ko'ed for a min..mares hasn't looked anything like he did post KO due him to trying to fight in a style that didnt suit him

to compare SRR to LSC is a slippery slope and a reach considering the fact LSC fights 3 times a year max while SRR prolly fought that in a month...LSC has not been marketed as an avoided fighter like GGG because of who he is fighting and his career moves....most noticeably at 122..LSC speaks English fine...dude should have been calling out cats like rigo and frampton wanting fights at mininum..perception is key..and his perception is he's content with haymon setting him up with cherry picks instead...that of course doesnt sit well with me..you can't make excuses like he's getting paid as why should we not criticize LSC? it doesnt work that way breh..LSC luckily has time to correct this since hes young but he's also at 126...dude will be scrutinized even more since its a division thats poppin...thats not going to fly there

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You neggas wanna see all fighters end up like Ali and Tyson ?

muhammad ali is not broke though...didnt retire broke....mike fukked up his money which is true..but these 2 they are special cases..there are ppl all around the world who will make sure those 2 will never not live in some sort of comfort...ali i dont think i have to explain why thats the case but tyson, on top of having commercial appeal and having enough talent to make money in other areas of entertainment, has very rich ppl looking out for him..you're better off using more relatable fighters who fukked up their money as examples

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
muhammad ali is not broke though...didnt retire broke....mike fukked up his money which is true..but these 2 they are special cases..there are ppl all around the world who will make sure those 2 will never not live in some sort of comfort...ali i dont think i have to explain why thats the case but tyson, on top of having commercial appeal and having enough talent to make money in other areas of entertainment, has very rich ppl looking out for him..you're better off using more relatable fighters who fukked up their money as examples
word!! tyson has billionaire warlords and billionaire businessmen who adore him across the globe..

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I swear my man. I saw him thanking my dude and was chilling on the couch with his kids walking around. Dude had no scars and nothing to say he had surgery. Dude had a tank top on. I just don't get why all those lies being spread out there but since it's not Ward or Floyd it's all acceptable. If you dudes understood what PBC is doing in the life of boxers there would be no hate at all. I don't care if LSC been fighting insurance men it's still a fighter out there that was able to take home a nice little change and exposure that could change his life.

I'm wondering what people would have said about Sugar Robinson when he was fighting teachers and regular folks. He is the best fighter of all time in my book but he dint spend his whole career fighting top 10 fighters in and out. Same with Ali. Thing is boxing fans don't know what the funk they want. They both and moan too much. I mean if LSC was portrayed as the best out or the most avoided man like they doing for GGG I would get the hate and criticism but LSC is just getting paid beating whoever he's facing. Why the hate ?

You neggas wanna see all fighters end up like Ali and Tyson ?

:laff: its so sad people are getting so emotional defending a guy with a 500 million dollar war chest on his side

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

I think Porter is too rough for Thurman, he will have Runtime on his bike the whole fight. Runtime infighting looks to be subpar and I don't think his clinch game is on Brook's level and you gotta have a good clinch to slow Porter down. After Bundu had Thurman on his bike I knew he wasn't that special. But if Thurman doesn't finally step up and fight another good/young fighter next imma have to label him as a fraud :francis:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Brook wanted to fight Bradley so bad he chose Chaves instead lol classic. And some of y'all think Brook would wash or KO Bradley. Apparently Kell don't think the same :heh:
You know damn well uncle Bob own his boxing career. Bob will make that nikka do what he say or feed him to Manny or some shyt

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
You know damn well uncle Bob own his boxing career. Bob will make that nikka do what he say or feed him to Manny or some shyt
Who are you referring to? Not brook right? Tim won the WBO so Bob got him for atleast hussein defense and any other contenders frontin like pretenders with zeros to snatch. If you're referring to Check The Resume getting fed to Pacquaio we both know after Floyd Tim aint no layup for Manny