Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i believe you 100 percent because i heard the same thing regarding his condition post fight from folks who were there like yourself.

Didn't go but next fight for sure I wanna go if Leretard Ellerbe don't funk up my tickets. Worse promoter of all time.

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
why levrai hate pacquiao wit all his heart like that...

i had a dream that mayweather hit the canvas this fight nikka gonna come in underestimating berto taking risk like u never seen n get caught my dog berto gon do it for the islands we gon be on rum or whisky that night b

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

i had a dream that mayweather hit the canvas this fight nikka gonna come in underestimating berto taking risk like u never seen n get caught my dog berto gon do it for the islands we gon be on rum or whisky that night b
please unpost, unregister and uninvite yourself..

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What is more likely? That Pacquiao had an actual shoulder injury and had surgery or that everyone involved including a respected doctor would make up an elaborate lie?
What exactly is the point of the lie anyway?
Its not like that was the first time Pacquiao ever lost a fight or even the worst loss of his career.
So I ask again: exactly what is the reasoning for creating this byzantine web of lies?

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
What is more likely? That Pacquiao had an actual shoulder injury and had surgery or that everyone involved including a respected doctor would make up an elaborate lie?
Its not like that was the first time Pacquiao ever lost a fight or even the worst loss of his career.
So I ask again: exactly what is the reasoning for creating this byzantine web of lies?

It's also easier to make up an excuse than to accept defeat in front of his fans/ entire country/ etc.

Let me ask you this, do you believe he was insured? Did you see any signs of an injured shoulder during and after the fight? Do you believe god gave him a miracle?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

I will tell you this much my friend. Everybody got a price tag. You think the doctor really did surgery on him ? Surgery with no scar and no wound dressings 2 days after the surgery ? Sitting on his couch with his arm expanded over his couch ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

I dint hate Pac and GGG. Just can't stand fabricated fighters being pushed by a machine

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's also easier to make up an excuse than to accept defeat in front of his fans/ entire country/ etc.

Let me ask you this, do you believe he was insured? Did you see any signs of an injured shoulder during and after the fight? Do you believe god gave him a miracle?
Pacquiao has lost before and in much worse fashion...he got KTFO by JMM. If ever there was a time for some wacky injury excuse it was that fight.
He's a boxer of course he is insured. What is the point of even asking that question?
I didn't notice anything out of place but that doesn't mean he wasn't injured or that an existing injury was exacerbated from being in a 12 round fight.
No, but Pacquiao believes it and that is not any different than any other Jesus freak being delusional enough to think that God has healed an illness/injury. And just because he believes it doesn't make it so.